Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Family Piggy Bank The Family Piggy Bank

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Introduce yourself...

wave 

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Sep. 12, 2011 at 5:54 PM
Replies (371-380):
AzariahsMother
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 10:04 PM

welcome to the group.  Happy you have joined us and feel free to give right it.  Look forward to seeing you in the group.

Quoting ilovezoe:

Hi my name is Jennifer. I look forward to learning a lot from everyone!

AzariahsMother

welcome to the group.  Happy you have joined us and feel free to give right it.  Look forward to seeing you in the group.

Quoting Hadessa:

is this group still on? Haven't logged in for at least a yr.

AzariahsMother

Quoting wLoveMomma:

Morning,

My name is Courtney. I am a mother to 2 young boys; 7 & 2. We live in Northern Vermont where if you don't budget you'll lose your mind come Jan/Feb. I've been in VT for almost 10 years, married the man I moved here for and now life is shifting. I have been a SAHM for almost 8 years. I went back to work for an amazing company. I work for Green Mountain Harley Davidson and I am pleased to be a part of such a family oriented place. We also make peoples dreams come to life; that doesn't suck at all!!!!

I'll have to learn to budget even more in the coming months to prepare for another winter in Northern VT. Anyone else feel the constant pull of the seasons with their earning & spending. 

juggling

AzariahsMother
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 10:05 PM

Quoting momto3isme:

My name is Dawn I have 3 kids dd 12,ds 8, and dd 5. I have been married for 8 years but with dh for 14 years. I like to save money when I go shopping. We like to spend time together and we go camping a lot. I am always trying to find ways to save money.

AzariahsMother
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 10:05 PM

Quoting crystaldiaz:

Hola! I'm Crystal, 30 yrs, married with 2 sons that are 6 and 10 :) I work part time and go to school full time.  Hope to chat with some of ya'll soon!

Mrs.kurtz
by New Member on Apr. 18, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Hi, im son has his own piggy bank, but his piggy back was to small. We put all of his coins and dollars in this huge beer bottle lol but yeah my little one has alot because Berto-hubby- gets his tips from publix and puts that towards it + we get alot of change so we put that in there too :)

CassidyL
by New Member on Apr. 18, 2012 at 5:24 PM

Hi my name is Cassidy, I have 2 lil boys ages 2 and 4, and went from working 3 jobs to half a job when I had my first.  Life was tough and then I was blessed by having an amazing company (Primerica) come across my path. Now I work part-time with a long-time job (Zipfiiz), while I work on building my business with Primerica so that  my family and others can have financial freedom.  Look forward to meeting some amazing people here :)

dorky.chrissy
by New Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 2:16 AM

Well I'm Chrissy. 

I'm pretty laid back but new to the whole stay at mom routine,  I have a son, and two step kids who ignore my exsistance half the time unless they want something lol.  Other than that, its more like who is that,  is she speaking english. 

I'm new to cafe mom,  looking around and joining some groups that i think I would fit in to....

Plus I have some questions that I'll probably get around to asking. 

nikknat
by Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Hello CafeMom's! 

This sounds like a good group to join...planning is a good thing!  (and sometimes money isn't...because we always don't seem to have enough).  As a working Mother of 4, finances can be so challenging.  Looking forward to seeing what others are saying and doing...and also to share and learn!

Best always-

Nikk

eliza2000
by New Member on Apr. 23, 2012 at 5:05 AM

Dear Intending Client,

This is to inform you that we've opened our new branch office in America. So work to our office and apply for loan today or call +13158048371 mail lomondfinance@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Service and Delivery our Delight

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)