Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Introduce yourself...

wave 

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Sep. 12, 2011 at 5:54 PM
Replies (41-50):
bhwrn1
by on Sep. 30, 2011 at 5:31 AM

Welcome Everyone!

Montreatgrad
by on Sep. 30, 2011 at 9:17 AM

Hi my name is Gretchen.  I recently became a single mom (not by choice) to two wonderful teenagers.  My soon to be ex doesn't want to pay his fair share so I am desperate to find ways to save money.  I look forward to getting to know other moms and learn some tips.

The best revenge is a life well lived.  ~ Anonymous

Jill33
by New Member on Sep. 30, 2011 at 12:16 PM

Hi!  My name is Jill I am 33 and a stay at home mom to 2 little boys ages 6 and 4.  My oldest is believed to have a mild form of autism.  My hubby is a milk hauler and is gone a lot.  I have just recently started babysitting again to help with extra money.  At this point I would have to take on 50 more kids for the babysitting to really help.  We try do a lot of stuff on our own we garden, can and freeze, menu plan, coupon and kinds of crazy stuff.  Sometimes I get so frustrated because it seems like we are cutting every corner and we still can't climb out....

jbyrd898
by Jessica on Oct. 1, 2011 at 8:46 AM

LOL. Well welcome. Nice to have you here.

Quoting LAMARQ:

frustrated This should sum up how it's been with the age gap at times.  LOL

baby
jbyrd898
by Jessica on Oct. 1, 2011 at 8:47 AM

Welcome Jill!

Quoting Jill33:

Hi!  My name is Jill I am 33 and a stay at home mom to 2 little boys ages 6 and 4.  My oldest is believed to have a mild form of autism.  My hubby is a milk hauler and is gone a lot.  I have just recently started babysitting again to help with extra money.  At this point I would have to take on 50 more kids for the babysitting to really help.  We try do a lot of stuff on our own we garden, can and freeze, menu plan, coupon and kinds of crazy stuff.  Sometimes I get so frustrated because it seems like we are cutting every corner and we still can't climb out....

baby
Mimi201189
by New Member on Oct. 1, 2011 at 10:50 AM
Thanks for allowing me to join your group!
PrissyT
by Tracy on Oct. 1, 2011 at 6:00 PM

Hi mimi Welcome to the Group .. I hope you will Enjoy it as Much as I have 

PrissyT
by Tracy on Oct. 1, 2011 at 6:01 PM

Welcome Jill !

PrissyT
by Tracy on Oct. 1, 2011 at 6:01 PM

welcome Gretchen, Glad you Joined us 

LoveLiz
by on Oct. 2, 2011 at 9:52 AM

My name is Linda and married for 17 years and altogether we have 6 kids, most are out of the house. We only have two kids in the house 16 year old boy and 14 year old girl. I work in a daycare and hubby is on disability. I NEED to save money big time!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN