Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Introduce yourself...

wave 

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Sep. 12, 2011 at 5:54 PM
Replies (421-430):
6kidz6grandkidz
by New Member on May. 22, 2012 at 6:46 PM

Hi

I am a Mom still raising kids and pinching pennies  until they squeal. LOL

blondie5355
by on May. 24, 2012 at 10:49 AM

Hi

My name is Shawn and I live in Brooklyn Center, MN. We lived in Hopkins MN around 1990-91.

AzariahsMother
by on May. 24, 2012 at 7:21 PM

Welcome to the group.  I also live in Minnesota.

Quoting blondie5355:

Hi

My name is Shawn and I live in Brooklyn Center, MN. We lived in Hopkins MN around 1990-91.

AzariahsMother
by on May. 24, 2012 at 7:22 PM

Welcome to the group.

Quoting 6kidz6grandkidz:

Hi

I am a Mom still raising kids and pinching pennies  until they squeal. LOL

AzariahsMother
by on May. 24, 2012 at 7:22 PM

Welcome to the group.

Quoting mrs-v:

Hi My name is Veekee.  Moms are usually the one who is doing the budgeting right?  I am in the process of making our bills' payments lower.  We don't use our cellphones very much so we are thinking of doing a prepaid plan.  My question is what is the best prepaid cellphones that do unlimited texting, email, web searching with some maybe 300 minutes per month of voice service.  Excellent coverage anywhere. And if possible International / Long Distance calling or texting.  Is it better to buy prepaid card or thru online?  I am so new to this kind of stuff please advice me and give some ideas.  Thank you.

JackieHansard
by on May. 25, 2012 at 8:51 AM

Hi everyone! My name is Jackie and this is the FIRST chat forum that I have joined. I wanted to say that the way my "piggy" bank is changing is this: ALL 3 of my kids have moved back home. My son is about to turn 25, so, he and his wife and my 2 grandsons have moved in. My oldest daughter is 19 and home from her first year of college from Randolph College in Lynchburg, VA. My youngest daughter, Kaitlyn is 18, and she and her boyfriend and their now 4 month old also live with us. We are trying to help all of them at this point for the next 6 months ONLY to save up so they can get their own places. My husband and I are putting the house up for sale and move to anywhere we want to at that time. Anyone else in my shoes or similar. 3 mothers under 1 roof can be a challenge, but, we have been doing it for 3 months now and if anything, we all seem to be getting closer and more tolerant of the others. You would think that we would be at each others throats by now. My poor daughter, Kymberli, is the only one who does not have a room. She sleeps on the couch, but, oddly does not seem to mind because she works and is gone with her friends while she's back in town.

Thanks to everyone listening. I would love to hear from anyone who has let the nestlings come home.

TxMelaMom
by New Member on May. 30, 2012 at 2:08 PM
Hi I'm Tasha from Tx and My Husband Owns his Own Business and I work from home and we are on our Way to financial Freedom!!!! We have been working hard at Paying off debt and Saving cash for a Remodel I'm excited to be a part of this group and meet some new people and learn ways you guys save :)
AzariahsMother
by on May. 30, 2012 at 9:20 PM
Welcome

Quoting TxMelaMom:

Hi I'm Tasha from Tx and My Husband Owns his Own Business and I work from home and we are on our Way to financial Freedom!!!! We have been working hard at Paying off debt and Saving cash for a Remodel I'm excited to be a part of this group and meet some new people and learn ways you guys save :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AzariahsMother
by on May. 30, 2012 at 9:33 PM
Welcome, hope you enjoy the group.

Quoting JackieHansard:

Hi everyone! My name is Jackie and this is the FIRST chat forum that I have joined. I wanted to say that the way my "piggy" bank is changing is this: ALL 3 of my kids have moved back home. My son is about to turn 25, so, he and his wife and my 2 grandsons have moved in. My oldest daughter is 19 and home from her first year of college from Randolph College in Lynchburg, VA. My youngest daughter, Kaitlyn is 18, and she and her boyfriend and their now 4 month old also live with us. We are trying to help all of them at this point for the next 6 months ONLY to save up so they can get their own places. My husband and I are putting the house up for sale and move to anywhere we want to at that time. Anyone else in my shoes or similar. 3 mothers under 1 roof can be a challenge, but, we have been doing it for 3 months now and if anything, we all seem to be getting closer and more tolerant of the others. You would think that we would be at each others throats by now. My poor daughter, Kymberli, is the only one who does not have a room. She sleeps on the couch, but, oddly does not seem to mind because she works and is gone with her friends while she's back in town.

Thanks to everyone listening. I would love to hear from anyone who has let the nestlings come home.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilmama4273
by New Member on May. 31, 2012 at 10:21 AM

Hi! My name is Rose and I am a newbie here. I am a mother of 4 plus 2stepkids and it is extremely busy.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement