Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Family Piggy Bank The Family Piggy Bank

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Introduce yourself...

wave 

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Sep. 12, 2011 at 5:54 PM
Replies (471-480):
AzariahsMother
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 10:06 PM
Welcome

Quoting ModernMom2012:

Hi,

My name is Courtney. I'll be 22 this year. I've been with my "man" for 8 years and engaged for one now. We have a 20 month old daughter together. We both go to school full time except during the summer. He works full time away from the home and is only home from Th-Sun. I finally found me a job as a nurse every other wkend. We're moving back up to school where he goes this August and back into our apartment. We're trying to save all the money we can for our Aug and Sept bills and hopefully have some left over for a Beach trip before school starts. Any advice on saving money? Cheap hotels at Myrtle Beach? OR Making extra money? A lot of stay at home moms I know makes extra cash online at home but I haven't figured out how to do that yet...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skeegurl0979
by New Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 8:40 AM

Hi, my name is Sarah and I am new to the group.  Its kind of funny how I ended up here, but I am hoping that we can become friends!!! 

I am from Dravosburg, PA (teeny weeny suburb of Pittsburgh, PA) and I am a mom to my 3 kids, Abby who's 10, Megan just turned 9 last week, and Alex who's 7, but we call him Bubba because the nurses named him that in the hospital because he was 3lbs heavier than all the other kids in the nursery.  The kids are overly involved in sports, so I have no time for anything else.  I try to coupon as much as possible, but since all sports are in session right now, i've slacked off A LOT! 

I work full time for my countys social service children, youth, and families department and I've been here for almost 9 years now.  Its been a crazy ride, but I hope we can all become friends!!!

steph1314
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 12:41 AM
My name is stephanie I have 2 amazing children. I am from new mexico I love to do crafts with my kids I am 20 yrs old and have a wonderful boyfriend
mbp2160
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 12:30 PM

Hello,

My name is Megan. I am a mother of a bright funny adorable 2 year old princess, and engaged to her father whom i have been with for 3 years. Money is tight right now, but i really want to save up for a family vacation next summer. I have trouble saving up money because i am the only one working right now and am hoping to join the group to get some pointers on saving some money for family trips

AzariahsMother
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Welcome to the Group Sarah.  Hope you joined us.

Quoting skeegurl0979:

Hi, my name is Sarah and I am new to the group.  Its kind of funny how I ended up here, but I am hoping that we can become friends!!! 

I am from Dravosburg, PA (teeny weeny suburb of Pittsburgh, PA) and I am a mom to my 3 kids, Abby who's 10, Megan just turned 9 last week, and Alex who's 7, but we call him Bubba because the nurses named him that in the hospital because he was 3lbs heavier than all the other kids in the nursery.  The kids are overly involved in sports, so I have no time for anything else.  I try to coupon as much as possible, but since all sports are in session right now, i've slacked off A LOT! 

I work full time for my countys social service children, youth, and families department and I've been here for almost 9 years now.  Its been a crazy ride, but I hope we can all become friends!!!

AzariahsMother

Welcome to the Group

Quoting steph1314:

My name is stephanie I have 2 amazing children. I am from new mexico I love to do crafts with my kids I am 20 yrs old and have a wonderful boyfriend

AzariahsMother

Welcome to the Group

Quoting mbp2160:

Hello,

My name is Megan. I am a mother of a bright funny adorable 2 year old princess, and engaged to her father whom i have been with for 3 years. Money is tight right now, but i really want to save up for a family vacation next summer. I have trouble saving up money because i am the only one working right now and am hoping to join the group to get some pointers on saving some money for family trips

Marilynn24
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 10:08 AM

Good Morning everyone!

My name is Marilynn and I am 29 years living in Tampa,FL. I have been married for 4 years on July 26th to the of my life. I have two LB- Gavin is 3 years old and Kellen is 8 months old. I love doing crafts with my little one and decorating my house.

Would love to make more mommy friends :)

blowing kisses

Sweetree150
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 1:13 PM

Hi I am Treavous, my friends call me Tree, I am have been married for 12 years, we have 8 children, i am a full-time student, and Avon Independent Sales Representative.

michiganmom116
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 1:19 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting Marilynn24:

Good Morning everyone!

My name is Marilynn and I am 29 years living in Tampa,FL. I have been married for 4 years on July 26th to the of my life. I have two LB- Gavin is 3 years old and Kellen is 8 months old. I love doing crafts with my little one and decorating my house.

Would love to make more mommy friends :)

blowing kisses

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)