Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Introduce yourself...

wave 

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Sep. 12, 2011 at 5:54 PM
Replies (551-560):
AzariahsMother
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting Yasmin2807:

Hi! I'm Nikki. I am a 33 yr. old mom of four- ages 17, 5, 2, and 4 months. I have three boys and one precious little girl. I am originally from Brooklyn, NY and currently reside in the state of New Jersey. I'm here to meet other moms like myself and hope to learn a few things along the way.

mallory_roland
by New Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 7:32 PM

Hi, im mallory jones

SassyLeigh
by Member on Aug. 5, 2012 at 9:07 AM

Hello! My name is Danica, I live in Indiana. I have 4 kids and have been married to my high school sweetheart for 9 years, but been together 14! I'm 32 and always looking to save a little money. I'm a clearance shopper, love getting the best deal possible. I try exploring all the new and different deal apps and websites and try to find ways to save money even if it's just a little bit here and there. I look forward to chatting with others and hopefully learning more ways to save :)

ilovemykids732
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 6:44 PM

I am Stephanie... and I have an 8 year old who is going to 3rd grade this year, idk what he will need for school so I grabbed him some basics, I have a 2 year old who isnt going into school but is a reason we need to save money... :) I am hoping on getting some money saving tips!!

cryzmom
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 8:39 PM

I am a wife,mother;of a 16 year old son & i have a dog...alwayz lookin 4 ways 2 save $$$$ :)

jbyrd898
by Jessica on Aug. 6, 2012 at 6:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting cryzmom:

I am a wife,mother;of a 16 year old son & i have a dog...alwayz lookin 4 ways 2 save $$$$ :)

welcome to the group!

baby
costadevista
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 8:18 AM
hello my name is Ufuoma, the topic sounds interesting what are your opinions about piggy bank
katywill
by New Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Budgeting and saving are a way of life in our household.  We got on this train back in 2004 by choice and haven't looked back.  While I don't consider myself and expert, I am a friend to many who have asked my advice. 

The short answer is say "no" to much, and want with little.  All of a sudden money becomes a lot more plentiful. :)

CameronsMommy23
by Amber on Aug. 6, 2012 at 4:33 PM

Hello ladies! I'm Amber. I'm 26 & live in Missouri. I'm a married sahm of 3 little angels. LOL Cameron is 6, and my twins Carter & Makayla are 21 months. Being a sahm and having 2 kiddos added to the fam at once I know a thing or two about living on a budget and saving $ wherever possible. I look forward to learning ideas from you ladies too! simple smile

247mamaandwife
by Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Hi My name is Katie  , I am a mommy of 1 awesome little girl and a wife to one awesome man ! I am always looks for ways to save money and make out money  strech more then before 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN