Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Introduce yourself...

wave 

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Sep. 12, 2011 at 5:54 PM
Replies (561-570):
AzariahsMother
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting 247mamaandwife:

Hi My name is Katie  , I am a mommy of 1 awesome little girl and a wife to one awesome man ! I am always looks for ways to save money and make out money  strech more then before 

AzariahsMother
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 9:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group!

Quoting CameronsMommy23:

Hello ladies! I'm Amber. I'm 26 & live in Missouri. I'm a married sahm of 3 little angels. LOL Cameron is 6, and my twins Carter & Makayla are 21 months. Being a sahm and having 2 kiddos added to the fam at once I know a thing or two about living on a budget and saving $ wherever possible. I look forward to learning ideas from you ladies too! simple smile

AzariahsMother
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 9:15 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting katywill:

Budgeting and saving are a way of life in our household.  We got on this train back in 2004 by choice and haven't looked back.  While I don't consider myself and expert, I am a friend to many who have asked my advice. 

The short answer is say "no" to much, and want with little.  All of a sudden money becomes a lot more plentiful. :)

i.heart.myboys
by Amber E on Aug. 7, 2012 at 8:12 AM

Hi my name is Amber and I'm 26 years old. I am married to Alex for 2 years and been with him for almost 5 years now. I have a 3 year old named Justin and a 21 month old named Austin. With all Austin's medical bills are always wanting to save money whether it be couponing and so on.

kajalpakm2012
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 7:44 AM

Hey Y'all! I am a Grandmother of one Grandson and one Step-Granddaughter, I am looking for work I have been unemployed since Dec. 18, 2008. I went to College, but I believe it has hurt me instead of helping me....LOL, I cannot get even Wal-Mart to even look at me, and I do not have the experience for the field I went to school for which is Business Administrative Technology. I would love to find out how you save your money, I have wrong choices most of my life but they say it is never to late to learn new things, so I am welling to learn!!

officiallyapeac
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 8:02 AM

Hello,

My name is Peach. I am married with four children. I like playing bingo and have been trying to get my knitting on. :) I have a DD in her jr. year of highschool, a DD in the 7th grade and a DD in the 2nd grade. My 2nd grade DD has a twin DS who is also in the 2nd grade. My DS is Autistic.

Looking 4ward to Learning A lot From this Group.

mochamamalatte
by New Member on Aug. 9, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Trying really hard to budget!! We are a low income famliy living pretty much paycheck to payceck...i'm going back to school and work part time in my son's school which is pretty cool! Can't wait to get some great advice and tips from you all!! Susan

Kitten1025
by Kitten1025 on Aug. 10, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Hello Piggy Bank Family,

My name is Jen, and I am SAHM which I am trying to get my managment of budget in place and always manage to FAIL!  I am wonderful mommy to 2 beautiful girls, Anastasia who will be 5 in October and Cassandra who just turned 1 in June. I am owned by 3 dogs.

I am happily married to a wonderful Husband going on 9 years in October as well.  We been together going on 10 years. 

I live in the suburb of Chicago, which I have lived in the suburbs all my life but moved much closer to the City which I love going when I have a chance and money!

I am trying to figure out what and how to manage the money and stick with it so I will be reading a lot of the posting.  Have a great weekend!

Jen

AzariahsMother
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 11:48 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting Kitten1025:

Hello Piggy Bank Family,

My name is Jen, and I am SAHM which I am trying to get my managment of budget in place and always manage to FAIL!  I am wonderful mommy to 2 beautiful girls, Anastasia who will be 5 in October and Cassandra who just turned 1 in June. I am owned by 3 dogs.

I am happily married to a wonderful Husband going on 9 years in October as well.  We been together going on 10 years. 

I live in the suburb of Chicago, which I have lived in the suburbs all my life but moved much closer to the City which I love going when I have a chance and money!

I am trying to figure out what and how to manage the money and stick with it so I will be reading a lot of the posting.  Have a great weekend!

Jen

AzariahsMother
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 11:48 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting mochamamalatte:

Trying really hard to budget!! We are a low income famliy living pretty much paycheck to payceck...i'm going back to school and work part time in my son's school which is pretty cool! Can't wait to get some great advice and tips from you all!! Susan

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)