Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Introduce yourself...

wave 

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Sep. 12, 2011 at 5:54 PM
Replies (571-580):
AzariahsMother
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 11:48 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting officiallyapeac:

Hello,

My name is Peach. I am married with four children. I like playing bingo and have been trying to get my knitting on. :) I have a DD in her jr. year of highschool, a DD in the 7th grade and a DD in the 2nd grade. My 2nd grade DD has a twin DS who is also in the 2nd grade. My DS is Autistic.

Looking 4ward to Learning A lot From this Group.

kimmy73
by New Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 11:08 AM

hi everyone. my name is kim. I just lost my husband of 14 yrs last November. I have a 4 year old son who is my life. I work full time, but just dont ever seem to make ends meet. I have tons of medical bills. I cant wait to get some ideas from you guys on how to spend money wisely. I just dont want to end up broke all the time.

AzariahsMother
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 2:47 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting kimmy73:

hi everyone. my name is kim. I just lost my husband of 14 yrs last November. I have a 4 year old son who is my life. I work full time, but just dont ever seem to make ends meet. I have tons of medical bills. I cant wait to get some ideas from you guys on how to spend money wisely. I just dont want to end up broke all the time.

jamiegraham
by Jamie on Aug. 14, 2012 at 5:40 PM

Hello my  name is Jamie, I'm 51 and married, I have 3 grown kids and a 6 yr old granddaughter, ,Everyone still lives at home, Hope to make new friends.

daniavalentin
by New Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 12:34 AM

Howdy from San Antonio, Texas... or should I say, Hola. I'm a mom, wife and Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist Assistant working in the school setting. I tried working from home when the economy crisis hit Florida really hard and forced me out of my job, however it got really difficult and I decided to go back to work outside the home. Shortly after, my husband lost his job. During that time I was inspired by my son to change careers and while working at a large Vacation Ownership company in Accounting I finished a second Bachelors Degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders which landed me a job in beautiful San Antonio, TX which has been a blessing for our family.

Since my family was touched more than once by the economy crisis in our country, we have gone through a major transformation in our way of handling money. I thank God each day for Dave Ramsey. I graduated from Financial Peace University this Summer and I'm excited. My husband is on the same page, but he needs some coaching.

I'm hoping to find info on this group about how to save money and also seek encouragement to continue on the right path to financial peace.

God bless!!!!

-----
Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/daniavalentin
Dania I. Rohena B.S. SLP-Assistant, Bilingual
xiaoflower
by New Member on Aug. 16, 2012 at 5:34 PM

hi, my name is nan, i married one year ago, and i have a baby girl 2 months old, what i am worried is i got hospital bills from i gave birth my daughter, sooooooooooooo much, i got shock, when i see the bill i got headache, i can not work now, everyday stay at home take care of my little baby

sunnymummy84
by on Aug. 16, 2012 at 8:38 PM

Hi Loverly Ladies,

My name is Lauren, I am in Australia, I have lived in Ireland and New Zealand at different times of my life. I have been married ofr a little over a year, and i am studying Pyshcology at uni in Queensland. I have a 2 year old daughter who keeps me busy. i enjoy playing piano and horse riding, spending time with my family and living life to its full advantege.

Emma1010
by New Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Hi all,

I'm a newbie. Just joined today. My name is Maria and I have a beautiful 10 months old called Emma who is the life of my life! .... besides my loving husband, of course ;)

Hope to have the chance to chat with you soon!

Have a wonderful day!

lesbians

AzariahsMother
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 11:37 PM
Welcome the group.

Quoting jamiegraham:

Hello my  name is Jamie, I'm 51 and married, I have 3 grown kids and a 6 yr old granddaughter, ,Everyone still lives at home, Hope to make new friends.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AzariahsMother
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 11:37 PM
Welcome to the group.

Quoting daniavalentin:

Howdy from San Antonio, Texas... or should I say, Hola. I'm a mom, wife and Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist Assistant working in the school setting. I tried working from home when the economy crisis hit Florida really hard and forced me out of my job, however it got really difficult and I decided to go back to work outside the home. Shortly after, my husband lost his job. During that time I was inspired by my son to change careers and while working at a large Vacation Ownership company in Accounting I finished a second Bachelors Degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders which landed me a job in beautiful San Antonio, TX which has been a blessing for our family.

Since my family was touched more than once by the economy crisis in our country, we have gone through a major transformation in our way of handling money. I thank God each day for Dave Ramsey. I graduated from Financial Peace University this Summer and I'm excited. My husband is on the same page, but he needs some coaching.

I'm hoping to find info on this group about how to save money and also seek encouragement to continue on the right path to financial peace.

God bless!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN