Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Introduce yourself...

wave 

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Sep. 12, 2011 at 5:54 PM
Replies (591-600):
Elise888
by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 10:18 PM

Hi,

I'm Elise and this is my first time on this website.  I'm hoping to make new friends and find out new things.  Tonight, it seems that I'm searching for some basic skills on how to be more organized, cook dinner for my family each night (because 6:00pm seems to sneak up on me every day and attack me) and I'm happy to hear ideas about saving money.

Nice to meet you all.

jsreeves
by New Member on Aug. 27, 2012 at 11:29 PM

my name is jessica i am a mom of three and their are 7 of us in a house, i love saving money.

i am an extreme couponer and i have a coupon facebook you can look at ( coupon life )

i always have money saving tips on their. today i got four packages of stayfree pads for free.

free is always good.

by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 10:09 PM

What is Family Piggy Bank?

by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 10:26 PM

These are a fews ways i save money is going to good will to find some of my son's school clothes. And it's even better when you go when it's having half off. You can find name brand clothes,purses,shoes,and good books. I also check on online for coupons for stores in the mall or outlet mall. And every year at the end of school i ask for the next school year for the supplies list so can get it done faster. Down here there those crazy parents will push you and don't say sorry at all. This year my son's supplies list cost me only $25.00 that it!! Have a great nite.

by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 6:24 PM

waveWhat does the family piggy bank do for the family?

JamiLou
by New Member on Aug. 31, 2012 at 8:28 AM

Hi. I'm Jami. I'm the soon to be mother of 5 wee ones, ranging from 8ys to 3yrs, baby will be here in october. I'm a recycle freak who writes freelance for a living and depends mostly on the savvyness of my hippie mother's lifestyle I lived for the first 13 years of my life. I do a lot of home canning and crafting. I coupon to the extenct of what the local stores will allow. We live on a tight budget, and I make the best of it! 

AzariahsMother
by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 12:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group!

Quoting JamiLou:

Hi. I'm Jami. I'm the soon to be mother of 5 wee ones, ranging from 8ys to 3yrs, baby will be here in october. I'm a recycle freak who writes freelance for a living and depends mostly on the savvyness of my hippie mother's lifestyle I lived for the first 13 years of my life. I do a lot of home canning and crafting. I coupon to the extenct of what the local stores will allow. We live on a tight budget, and I make the best of it! 

AzariahsMother
by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting 120177:

waveWhat does the family piggy bank do for the family?

AzariahsMother
by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 12:33 AM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting 120177:

These are a fews ways i save money is going to good will to find some of my son's school clothes. And it's even better when you go when it's having half off. You can find name brand clothes,purses,shoes,and good books. I also check on online for coupons for stores in the mall or outlet mall. And every year at the end of school i ask for the next school year for the supplies list so can get it done faster. Down here there those crazy parents will push you and don't say sorry at all. This year my son's supplies list cost me only $25.00 that it!! Have a great nite.

AzariahsMother
by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 12:33 AM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting jsreeves:

my name is jessica i am a mom of three and their are 7 of us in a house, i love saving money.

i am an extreme couponer and i have a coupon facebook you can look at ( coupon life )

i always have money saving tips on their. today i got four packages of stayfree pads for free.

free is always good.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement