Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Introduce yourself...

wave 

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Sep. 12, 2011 at 5:54 PM
Replies (601-610):
by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 11:09 PM

soon i will be single mom of a wonderful 8 yr. son.  I will be working soon and for me conitueing saving my money from each paycheck any tips and advise that anyone can get i take them all and keep it.

GoshDangIT
by New Member on Sep. 2, 2012 at 10:28 AM

Hello Everyone,

My name is Michelle and I am a single mom of 2 children. Tracie(daughter) 11 yrs old and Kemar(son) 8 years old, as well as a 14 year old nephew - Joshua.  I need soooooooo much help on budgeting/saving. I'll also like to meet mom like my self.

BodybyVi2245334
by on Sep. 3, 2012 at 3:00 PM

Hi.  I'm a mother of one 12 year old daughter and a wife. I have a Snorkie who is simply adorable but expensive to maintain. I have a fulltime job as well as taking care of my family.

Coffee42
by on Sep. 3, 2012 at 5:46 PM
Hello everyone I am coffee42, I am excited about learning new ways to save money , budget or just learning how to save for a much needed vacation.
nogirlsmom
by New Member on Sep. 3, 2012 at 11:50 PM

Hi. My name is Kim. I have 2 sons and getting married next summer. woo hooo 

breakfastlady
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 11:00 PM

Hi I am Breakfast Lady.  I joined because I was browsing web sites that offered advice.  However, I am looking for mothers that are willing to give advice to people without mothers.  If it would be okay, I would like to post my message and email address in a post.  Thanks

AzariahsMother
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 11:21 PM

Hi I am Lynsey and Welcome to the group.

Quoting breakfastlady:

Hi I am Breakfast Lady.  I joined because I was browsing web sites that offered advice.  However, I am looking for mothers that are willing to give advice to people without mothers.  If it would be okay, I would like to post my message and email address in a post.  Thanks

AzariahsMother

Quoting nogirlsmom:

Hi. My name is Kim. I have 2 sons and getting married next summer. woo hooo 

AzariahsMother

Quoting Coffee42:

Hello everyone I am coffee42, I am excited about learning new ways to save money , budget or just learning how to save for a much needed vacation.

AzariahsMother

Quoting BodybyVi2245334:

Hi.  I'm a mother of one 12 year old daughter and a wife. I have a Snorkie who is simply adorable but expensive to maintain. I have a fulltime job as well as taking care of my family.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN