Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Introduce yourself...

wave 

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Sep. 12, 2011 at 5:54 PM
Replies (611-620):
mommytoangel
by New Member on Sep. 6, 2012 at 12:05 AM
Hello everyone! I am new to the group. My name is Carmen and I have 3 daughters at home the ages of 6 yrs, 3 yrs, and 9 months. I am looking forward to getting to know new people and glad to join this group!
AzariahsMother
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 11:13 AM

Hi I am Lynsey and Welcome to the group.

Quoting mommytoangel:

Hello everyone! I am new to the group. My name is Carmen and I have 3 daughters at home the ages of 6 yrs, 3 yrs, and 9 months. I am looking forward to getting to know new people and glad to join this group!

bcorbitt0901
by New Member on Sep. 9, 2012 at 4:00 PM
Hello my name is Bettina and I am a single mother of four children ages 9,5,5,4. I love my babies. So much. I am a college student pursuing a degree in Accounting. I wanted to find a great place to bond with other mothers and I believe I have found it here on Cafemom's.
AzariahsMother
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 8:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting bcorbitt0901:

Hello my name is Bettina and I am a single mother of four children ages 9,5,5,4. I love my babies. So much. I am a college student pursuing a degree in Accounting. I wanted to find a great place to bond with other mothers and I believe I have found it here on Cafemom's.

Mandy11286
by New Member on Sep. 9, 2012 at 9:04 PM

Hello Ladies,

My name is Amanda.  I am 25yrs old and a new mother and trying to save money to get a place with my b/f.  But its really hard trying to save money with a part time job.  If anyone has any advice or tips I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

spinmom13
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 5:49 AM

Hi Ladies,

My name is Berta, I am fairly new,or I would have to say haven't had enough time to get to know to many people. Anyhow,I live in Battleground Washington,have 2 kids. My son Alec is 20 and on his own, and my daughter Jocelyn is 16.I am in some serious financial struggles and can not for the life of me get organized. I feel like I am sinking. If anyone can help me with some starting place as to organizing things. That sounds silly but I am in over my head and the bills,paperwork and due dates are scattered. I work so much that I get home late at night,go to bed early am,very little sleep so PLEASE just any input will help.

Along with that isn't there a bill/budget organizing website out there? I appreciate your time just reading this. Hope this didn't sound like a vent,just a cry for help.

Thanks again Berta

AzariahsMother
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 10:41 AM

Quoting Mandy11286:

Hello Ladies,

My name is Amanda.  I am 25yrs old and a new mother and trying to save money to get a place with my b/f.  But its really hard trying to save money with a part time job.  If anyone has any advice or tips I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

AzariahsMother
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 10:41 AM

Quoting spinmom13:

Hi Ladies,

My name is Berta, I am fairly new,or I would have to say haven't had enough time to get to know to many people. Anyhow,I live in Battleground Washington,have 2 kids. My son Alec is 20 and on his own, and my daughter Jocelyn is 16.I am in some serious financial struggles and can not for the life of me get organized. I feel like I am sinking. If anyone can help me with some starting place as to organizing things. That sounds silly but I am in over my head and the bills,paperwork and due dates are scattered. I work so much that I get home late at night,go to bed early am,very little sleep so PLEASE just any input will help.

Along with that isn't there a bill/budget organizing website out there? I appreciate your time just reading this. Hope this didn't sound like a vent,just a cry for help.

Thanks again Berta

yrlbaker
by New Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 3:46 PM

Hello! I've been a member for some time, but I just finished my book and now I finally have time to breathe! I'm the mom to a wonderful little boy with autism and a toddler who believes she is a princess. I'm also an accountant helping the disabled and the chronically ill reduce their health care costs. I am always looking for great tips and tricks for cutting expenses, not just for my household, but for anyone who needs help from me.

Thanks for leeting me in the group. If you have questions, let me know!

yrlbaker
by New Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Thanks for inviting me to this group. I hope I can help answer any questions from the members, as well as learn from others about budgeting.

Accountant for the Disabled

biteyourbills@yahoo.com

http://www.BITEYourBills.com

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)