Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Introduce yourself...

wave 

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Sep. 12, 2011 at 5:54 PM
Replies (621-630):
AzariahsMother
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 8:29 PM

Hi I am Lynsey and Welcome to the group.

Quoting yrlbaker:

Hello! I've been a member for some time, but I just finished my book and now I finally have time to breathe! I'm the mom to a wonderful little boy with autism and a toddler who believes she is a princess. I'm also an accountant helping the disabled and the chronically ill reduce their health care costs. I am always looking for great tips and tricks for cutting expenses, not just for my household, but for anyone who needs help from me.

Thanks for leeting me in the group. If you have questions, let me know!

gillette2721
by New Member on Sep. 13, 2012 at 1:45 AM

Hello. I'm Alex and I'm a 26 year old momma to a 7 month old handsome boy called Noah. I am new to this community and I'm just looking to meet some other mom's and establish an identity in this online world.

AzariahsMother
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 9:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting gillette2721:

Hello. I'm Alex and I'm a 26 year old momma to a 7 month old handsome boy called Noah. I am new to this community and I'm just looking to meet some other mom's and establish an identity in this online world.

MommyOfTwo517
by New Member on Sep. 13, 2012 at 2:13 PM

Hi!  I'm Tanya; a wife and a mother of two.  I have starting couponing but I'm getting overwhelmed and it is very time consuming.  Anyone have any suggestions?   

MrsBrown282828
by Member on Sep. 15, 2012 at 5:11 PM

I am so happy to find the support of The Family Piggy Bank,

I am a registered nurse but also have a home business in the health and nutrition field which I hope will be able to retire me early so that i can spend more time with our four kids before they all grow up! Our company has openings if there are any mamas out there looking to make some extra money and retire before our kids grow up! Message me if you have any interest

AzariahsMother
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 12:00 PM

Quoting MommyOfTwo517:

Hi!  I'm Tanya; a wife and a mother of two.  I have starting couponing but I'm getting overwhelmed and it is very time consuming.  Anyone have any suggestions?   

AzariahsMother
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 12:00 PM

Quoting MrsBrown282828:

I am so happy to find the support of The Family Piggy Bank,

I am a registered nurse but also have a home business in the health and nutrition field which I hope will be able to retire me early so that i can spend more time with our four kids before they all grow up! Our company has openings if there are any mamas out there looking to make some extra money and retire before our kids grow up! Message me if you have any interest

MrsBrown282828
by Member on Sep. 16, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Thank you. Hopefully I will make some positive contributions!

MamaOllyDo
by New Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 1:41 AM
Hello all my name is Holly. I am 28 years old and live in New Mexico for 2 more months. My husband and I are in the Air Force and I am being medically retired and he is separating and we are moving back to our home roots of Sacramento, CA. I have a 6 year old boy who is my world and we will be welcoming a new bundle of joy 24 Mar 2013. I am pretty new to CafeMom, I had an account before for a few weeks and never got time to use it but I will be a SAHM for awhile as I go back to school and am really excited to get back into interacting with other mothers on here.
mayradlp
by New Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Hi I am Mayra..i have 2 beautiful kids a 6 year old boy n a 1 year old girl my husband is self employee n its been very hard to safe money. im very happy too be part of this groupshake hand

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN