Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Introduce yourself...

wave 

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Sep. 12, 2011 at 5:54 PM
Replies (631-640):
AzariahsMother
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Hi I am Lynsey and Welcome to the group.

Quoting MamaOllyDo:

Hello all my name is Holly. I am 28 years old and live in New Mexico for 2 more months. My husband and I are in the Air Force and I am being medically retired and he is separating and we are moving back to our home roots of Sacramento, CA. I have a 6 year old boy who is my world and we will be welcoming a new bundle of joy 24 Mar 2013. I am pretty new to CafeMom, I had an account before for a few weeks and never got time to use it but I will be a SAHM for awhile as I go back to school and am really excited to get back into interacting with other mothers on here.

FaithsMOM52
by New Member on Sep. 19, 2012 at 1:12 PM

Hi there!  I am a mother ( in her later 40 's ) to a teenage daughter.  I love to cook, read, write, travel, photography, work with flowers / landscaping, I also LOVE music, and animals ( especially cats / kittens )  I use to be married ( 18 years / divorced 2004 ) but divorce wasn ' t my choice.  Anyway, I like learning new things and meeting new people. 

Edited:  I live in Kentucky ( best place to do all the fun stuff )

AllofFive19
by Bronze Member on Sep. 19, 2012 at 9:48 PM

Hi! The name's Carrie. I'm a SAHM of 3, and 2 fur babies.

AzariahsMother
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 12:24 PM

Welcome to the group.

Quoting FaithsMOM52:

Hi there!  I am a mother ( in her later 40 's ) to a teenage daughter.  I love to cook, read, write, travel, photography, work with flowers / landscaping, I also LOVE music, and animals ( especially cats / kittens )  I use to be married ( 18 years / divorced 2004 ) but divorce wasn ' t my choice.  Anyway, I like learning new things and meeting new people. 

Edited:  I live in Kentucky ( best place to do all the fun stuff )

AzariahsMother
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 12:25 PM

Welcome to the group. 

Quoting AllofFive19:

Hi! The name's Carrie. I'm a SAHM of 3, and 2 fur babies.

mrs.LOVE-JONES
by New Member on Sep. 23, 2012 at 12:28 AM
Hello I'm Mrs. Jones and I am glad to be here!
lemonade1
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 4:20 PM

Hi I'm Lynda, I live in the UK but visit US every year.  I have 3 sons, 2 at home, 1 in USA.  Both marriages failed and I've have had to work very hard to make money spread as far as I can.  I managed to pay off my mortgage and so its just the bills now but still hard as food costs more every day.  I am mocked for the way I use coupons and special deals and will always keep an eye out for any bargain but it works for me and my boys.

mygirlsmyhea490
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 4:47 PM

hi my name is ann i live in az i have 8 kids and me and hubby i have been married for 15 years lookin forward to being a part of this group god bless you all

babyfisher672
by New Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 9:44 PM

Hello My name is Vickie. I have a two year old daughter, a ten month old daughter, and a ten year old step son. I am a stay at home mom because day care in my area are outrageous. So with having only one income coming into the home I try to save money every time I can. I even buy clearance clothing for my daughters for the following season. I am glad that I can do that at this time in their life once they get older I will not be able to guess the size for the next year. I am willing to take any money saving tips, coupons, or anything that saves us money!

OnlyMomKnows
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 9:52 AM

Hi. I am a mother of 2 boys and really excited to be here! 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement