Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Family Piggy Bank The Family Piggy Bank

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Introduce yourself...

wave 

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Sep. 12, 2011 at 5:54 PM
Replies (651-660):
AzariahsMother
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 10:16 AM

Welcome to the group, I am Lynsey :) 

Quoting devinsmommy2012:

I'm Rachel, I'm 22 and I'm a waitress. I have an 8 month old boy and I'm a single mom. I'd love to save money. =))

BeachbodyLady
by New Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 6:25 AM
Hi ladies! I'm Beth, mom of 3 ranging from 13-9 months. I have been married two years. I am no longer part of the corporate world, tho as a sahm I am also a personal trainer and own my own business as a beachbody coach. Busy! :) and love it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AzariahsMother
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 9:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting BeachbodyLady:

Hi ladies! I'm Beth, mom of 3 ranging from 13-9 months. I have been married two years. I am no longer part of the corporate world, tho as a sahm I am also a personal trainer and own my own business as a beachbody coach. Busy! :) and love it!

Larisa72
by Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Hi ladies!  I'm Larisa, 39, SAHM (yeah, right!) to a 12yo boy with Asperger's who is being home schooled (first year) and a 9yo girl who is still in the public school system (she's neurotypical and VERY social and likes the public school - it just didn't work for my son).  Trying to get better with finances since I'm in charge of making sure everything gets paid on time and money gets put away {sigh}.  Hubby just got a step increase at work, and the change in what he brings home is *just* enough to cover the difference in our current insurance and the one we want to switch to...talk about "luck".  We are currently working towards paying for the school (it's actually an online middle school program), finishing the bonus room that will become hubby's home office, and saving up money to replace our fence since it's falling down and offers no provacy (think split rail with chicken wire attached to it...huh???).  Hoping to find better ideas than the ones I've been using in order to keep us on track and maybe....just maybe....actually get ahead for a change

dbw2048
by New Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Hello,

I am a single mother who has hit a huge debt wall. I want to get out of debt before I even think about getting a house. This is my last option and this time I will have the support of others because of this group.

AzariahsMother
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:20 AM

Quoting Larisa72:

Hi ladies!  I'm Larisa, 39, SAHM (yeah, right!) to a 12yo boy with Asperger's who is being home schooled (first year) and a 9yo girl who is still in the public school system (she's neurotypical and VERY social and likes the public school - it just didn't work for my son).  Trying to get better with finances since I'm in charge of making sure everything gets paid on time and money gets put away {sigh}.  Hubby just got a step increase at work, and the change in what he brings home is *just* enough to cover the difference in our current insurance and the one we want to switch to...talk about "luck".  We are currently working towards paying for the school (it's actually an online middle school program), finishing the bonus room that will become hubby's home office, and saving up money to replace our fence since it's falling down and offers no provacy (think split rail with chicken wire attached to it...huh???).  Hoping to find better ideas than the ones I've been using in order to keep us on track and maybe....just maybe....actually get ahead for a change

AzariahsMother
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:21 AM

Quoting dbw2048:

Hello,

I am a single mother who has hit a huge debt wall. I want to get out of debt before I even think about getting a house. This is my last option and this time I will have the support of others because of this group.

jbyrd898
by Jessica on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:47 PM

Quoting dbw2048:

Hello,

Welcome to the group, we are glad you are here!

baby
rosalyns
by New Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Hi, My name is Rosalyn Shuler.

I am interested in savings, investing, and making extra money from home.

AzariahsMother
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:19 PM

Quoting rosalyns:

Hi, My name is Rosalyn Shuler.

I am interested in savings, investing, and making extra money from home.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)