Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Introduce yourself...

wave 

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Sep. 12, 2011 at 5:54 PM
Replies (721-730):
AzariahsMother
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Welcome!

Quoting bambiesmiles:

Im Serena a mom of 2 boys 16 an 18. Remarried. Disabled stay at home mom

AzariahsMother
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 6:16 PM

I'm doing good thanks, and how are you?

Quoting annysmom:

hello how's it going?

AzariahsMother
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 6:17 PM

Welcome!

Quoting Lyzmom:

Hi. My name is Adrienne. I'm married with two tweens...ugh...lol! Seriously, family is most important to me and I do everything I can to keep our ship running smooth. I work full time and with my kids' actitvities and getting quality adult time with hubby, I am exhausted, but fulfilled. :)

Hope to meet you all soon and learn a thing or two. God knows we can always use a little advice, right?

AzariahsMother
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 6:17 PM

Welcome!

Quoting VisionSeeker:

Hi everyone, I'm Maureen

I'm the proud mommy of 3.  I have been married for almost 16 years.  I'm always looking for ways to save money.  I have loads of hobbies and love to make new friends.  Can't wait to meet everyone!

AzariahsMother
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 6:18 PM

Welcome!

Quoting ZoomMommyGo:

Hi,

I'm Rosa. I am single mom from Wisconsin. I hv 2 girls, ages 12 and 8 and one boy, age 10. I work full-time as a program coordinator at a large childcare center and spend my free time chauffering my kids from one activity to the next. :) When I have downtime, I enjoy reading, catching up on my DVR'd shows, and hitting the gym. I'm currently in the process of trying to shape up my bank account, as well as my body. Hope this forum will help push me in the right direction!

emily351982
by New Member on Nov. 4, 2012 at 8:42 PM

Hello group!  I'm Emily.  I've been married to my husband for 9 yrs and we have an almost 6 yr old boy.  I grew up in Louisiana.  We just recently moved from Hawaii to CA.  I enjoy trying out new recipes, reading, being outdoors, traveling, and spending time with my little family.  I also love finding ways to save money.  Recently started making my own laundry soap, all purpose cleaner, etc. 

AzariahsMother
by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 9:04 PM

Welcome!

Quoting emily351982:

Hello group!  I'm Emily.  I've been married to my husband for 9 yrs and we have an almost 6 yr old boy.  I grew up in Louisiana.  We just recently moved from Hawaii to CA.  I enjoy trying out new recipes, reading, being outdoors, traveling, and spending time with my little family.  I also love finding ways to save money.  Recently started making my own laundry soap, all purpose cleaner, etc. 

missdebb1969
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 12:17 AM

my nickname is debs

mama-jones-of-5
by New Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 4:20 PM

My name is Eleisha and I am a stay at home home schooling mom of 5. I love knitting and reading and well just enjoying life in general. I have a 11yr old son who is dyslexic and a 5 year old daughter with extreme eczema and 3 other children ages 1,3 and 13.  I  am happy to be meeting other moms :)

AzariahsMother
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 6:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome!

Quoting missdebb1969:

my nickname is debs

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)