Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Introduce yourself...

wave 

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Sep. 12, 2011 at 5:54 PM
Replies (731-740):
AzariahsMother
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 6:46 PM

Welcome!

Quoting mama-jones-of-5:

My name is Eleisha and I am a stay at home home schooling mom of 5. I love knitting and reading and well just enjoying life in general. I have a 11yr old son who is dyslexic and a 5 year old daughter with extreme eczema and 3 other children ages 1,3 and 13.  I  am happy to be meeting other moms :)

missdebb1969
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:39 AM

HI Im Deb..Im very excited to be here and look forward to meeting all of you ladies :))!!

missdebb1969
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 2:37 PM
Hello seleranda..I live in Arizona as well..in Peoria..what area do u live in :)

mylittleman0730
by Britney on Nov. 7, 2012 at 9:55 AM

Hi my name is Britney.  I am the proud mom of a 3 month old son and I am happily married to my best friend.  I look forward to meeting some wonderful people.

AzariahsMother
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 1:10 PM

Welcome 

Quoting missdebb1969:

HI Im Deb..Im very excited to be here and look forward to meeting all of you ladies :))!!

AzariahsMother
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 1:10 PM

Welcome! 

Quoting mylittleman0730:

Hi my name is Britney.  I am the proud mom of a 3 month old son and I am happily married to my best friend.  I look forward to meeting some wonderful people.

amyers05
by New Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 1:35 PM

Hi, I'm Andrea.  I am a mom of 4 ages 7, 5 1/2, 3, and 21 months.  I am always looking for ways to help my budget so we are able to have a little more money left for giving and saving!  I thought this looked like a good place to help me learn to use my resources more efficiently!

tita2012
by New Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 6:09 PM

Hi-

Just joined, and I'm excited! i'm just getting familiar with navigation. This is the first site I have ever joined.

heavensdaughter
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Hey, I'm Anne. Married to my husband Travis for 6.5 years, mother to a yours mine and ours collection of beautiful girls including 2 15 year olds, then 13, 11, 3, and 2. They are the light of my life. I'm the wahm behind Linah Sora cloth diapers, admin in the group Cuties with Cloth Booties, and new owner of the group Make Life Beautiful.

AzariahsMother
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Welcome!

Quoting amyers05:

Hi, I'm Andrea.  I am a mom of 4 ages 7, 5 1/2, 3, and 21 months.  I am always looking for ways to help my budget so we are able to have a little more money left for giving and saving!  I thought this looked like a good place to help me learn to use my resources more efficiently!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN