Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Introduce yourself...

wave 

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Sep. 12, 2011 at 5:54 PM
Replies (751-760):
AzariahsMother
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:44 PM

Welcome to the group! 

Quoting Twingle2009:

Hi! I am a married mother of three. My oldest is 6; plus three year old twins. We live in Ohio.

Shawnie_Weather
by New Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:59 PM

Hi!  I am Shawna!  I am a military wife and currently a SAHM.  I have a baby boy (10mo), a toddler girl (22mo), and two stepsons (8 yo & 10 yo).  I am learning that blending families is not only rough, but also very rewarding.  Living in the desert is very hard on me because I am a beach person, but I am adapting and I have met some friends :)  I am trying to start enjoying some of the things I used to like games, books, walking, and coffee. 

bahamamama61
by Bronze Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:36 PM
Thank You :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AzariahsMother
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting Shawnie_Weather:

Hi!  I am Shawna!  I am a military wife and currently a SAHM.  I have a baby boy (10mo), a toddler girl (22mo), and two stepsons (8 yo & 10 yo).  I am learning that blending families is not only rough, but also very rewarding.  Living in the desert is very hard on me because I am a beach person, but I am adapting and I have met some friends :)  I am trying to start enjoying some of the things I used to like games, books, walking, and coffee. 

bethbailey1027
by New Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:24 PM

I am Beth.  I am a teacher and Thirty-One Independent Consultant :)

kcgroves
by New Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Hi, I am K.C. and I have 3 step kids and 2 kids of my own. My husband and I have been married for a year and a half. I work part time out of the home and just started a home based business for myself. Looking forward to talking to you all

AzariahsMother
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Welcome to the group Beth!

Quoting bethbailey1027:

I am Beth.  I am a teacher and Thirty-One Independent Consultant :)

AzariahsMother
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:15 PM

Welcome K.C.

Quoting kcgroves:

Hi, I am K.C. and I have 3 step kids and 2 kids of my own. My husband and I have been married for a year and a half. I work part time out of the home and just started a home based business for myself. Looking forward to talking to you all

JHerrmann
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Hello Ladies...My name is Jamie. I live in Iowa. I have three kids. I have been married since 2011. I work as a CNA so I stay busy with the kids and my job and my husband. I love to spend time with my family. Its an exciting time of year with Christmas just around the corner. I am loving the decorating of our trees and all that good stuff.

hkelly7
by New Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Hello my name is Heather! I am 20 years old.

I am a semi regular to cafemom. I just had my first daughter who is now 3 months old. We are very blessed. It's just the 3 of us now!

I am mainly posting here because I came across a work at home job that I am making an extra 300/month doing!! It is so simple, no selling, no inventory, all word of mouth! Work your own hours!!

I have tried over 10 work at home jobs since I got pregnant, so thats for the past year, and this is the only one I am proud of. 

If you are interested in providing a healthier home for your family and supplementing your income, take a minute or two of your precious time and contact me! I'll send you all the information you are looking for!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN