Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Introduce yourself...

wave 

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Sep. 12, 2011 at 5:54 PM
Replies (761-770):
VonMarieD
by New Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 3:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello Everyone! My name is Shavon. I am a mother of 5 wonderful children! I am all about looking for ways to add to their piggy banks! I look forward to meeting you all and learning  from you as well!

AzariahsMother
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Welcome to the group Jamie!

Quoting JHerrmann:

Hello Ladies...My name is Jamie. I live in Iowa. I have three kids. I have been married since 2011. I work as a CNA so I stay busy with the kids and my job and my husband. I love to spend time with my family. Its an exciting time of year with Christmas just around the corner. I am loving the decorating of our trees and all that good stuff.

AzariahsMother
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Welcome to the group Shavon!

Quoting VonMarieD:

Hello Everyone! My name is Shavon. I am a mother of 5 wonderful children! I am all about looking for ways to add to their piggy banks! I look forward to meeting you all and learning  from you as well!

AzariahsMother
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Welcome to the group Heather!

Quoting hkelly7:

Hello my name is Heather! I am 20 years old.

I am a semi regular to cafemom. I just had my first daughter who is now 3 months old. We are very blessed. It's just the 3 of us now!

I am mainly posting here because I came across a work at home job that I am making an extra 300/month doing!! It is so simple, no selling, no inventory, all word of mouth! Work your own hours!!

I have tried over 10 work at home jobs since I got pregnant, so thats for the past year, and this is the only one I am proud of. 

If you are interested in providing a healthier home for your family and supplementing your income, take a minute or two of your precious time and contact me! I'll send you all the information you are looking for!

VonMarieD
by New Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks! Glad to be here!
hkelly7
by New Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 9:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Thanks mama! How are you?

Quoting AzariahsMother:

Quoting hkelly7:

I am a semi regular to cafemom. I just had my first daughter who is now 3 months old. We are very blessed. It's just the 3 of us now!

I am mainly posting here because I came across a work at home job that I am making an extra 300/month doing!! It is so simple, no selling, no inventory, all word of mouth! Work your own hours!!

I have tried over 10 work at home jobs since I got pregnant, so thats for the past year, and this is the only one I am proud of. 

If you are interested in providing a healthier home for your family and supplementing your income, take a minute or two of your precious time and contact me! I'll send you all the information you are looking for!

sammysweets
by New Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 9:58 AM
1 mom liked this

The Hartford is a wonderful company. I have had insurance with them for years ( I have only been driving for six years though).

sammysweets
by New Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 10:04 AM

Hello, My name is Samantha and I live in Wichita, KS. I have two boys and my boyfriend has two children, so in total we have four. Two of the four children that we have are autistic. I work at a nursing home as a CNA and I have been working at the same facility since I was 16 and I love it. I am also a full-time student at Butler Communtiy college studying to be an OTA.

kismetly
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 1:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello! I am a single mother of two boys - age 20, and 6. I'm glad to be here to learn and share. :)

AzariahsMother
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 3:10 PM

Welcome, I am doing well thank you and yourself?

Quoting hkelly7:

Thanks mama! How are you?

Quoting AzariahsMother:

Quoting hkelly7:

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)