Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Introduce yourself...

wave 

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Sep. 12, 2011 at 5:54 PM
Replies (761-770):
VonMarieD
by New Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 3:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello Everyone! My name is Shavon. I am a mother of 5 wonderful children! I am all about looking for ways to add to their piggy banks! I look forward to meeting you all and learning  from you as well!

AzariahsMother
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Welcome to the group Jamie!

Quoting JHerrmann:

Hello Ladies...My name is Jamie. I live in Iowa. I have three kids. I have been married since 2011. I work as a CNA so I stay busy with the kids and my job and my husband. I love to spend time with my family. Its an exciting time of year with Christmas just around the corner. I am loving the decorating of our trees and all that good stuff.

AzariahsMother
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Welcome to the group Shavon!

Quoting VonMarieD:

Hello Everyone! My name is Shavon. I am a mother of 5 wonderful children! I am all about looking for ways to add to their piggy banks! I look forward to meeting you all and learning  from you as well!

AzariahsMother
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Welcome to the group Heather!

Quoting hkelly7:

Hello my name is Heather! I am 20 years old.

I am a semi regular to cafemom. I just had my first daughter who is now 3 months old. We are very blessed. It's just the 3 of us now!

I am mainly posting here because I came across a work at home job that I am making an extra 300/month doing!! It is so simple, no selling, no inventory, all word of mouth! Work your own hours!!

I have tried over 10 work at home jobs since I got pregnant, so thats for the past year, and this is the only one I am proud of. 

If you are interested in providing a healthier home for your family and supplementing your income, take a minute or two of your precious time and contact me! I'll send you all the information you are looking for!

VonMarieD
by New Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks! Glad to be here!
hkelly7
by New Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 9:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Thanks mama! How are you?

Quoting AzariahsMother:

Quoting hkelly7:

I am a semi regular to cafemom. I just had my first daughter who is now 3 months old. We are very blessed. It's just the 3 of us now!

I am mainly posting here because I came across a work at home job that I am making an extra 300/month doing!! It is so simple, no selling, no inventory, all word of mouth! Work your own hours!!

I have tried over 10 work at home jobs since I got pregnant, so thats for the past year, and this is the only one I am proud of. 

If you are interested in providing a healthier home for your family and supplementing your income, take a minute or two of your precious time and contact me! I'll send you all the information you are looking for!

sammysweets
by New Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 9:58 AM
1 mom liked this

The Hartford is a wonderful company. I have had insurance with them for years ( I have only been driving for six years though).

sammysweets
by New Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 10:04 AM

Hello, My name is Samantha and I live in Wichita, KS. I have two boys and my boyfriend has two children, so in total we have four. Two of the four children that we have are autistic. I work at a nursing home as a CNA and I have been working at the same facility since I was 16 and I love it. I am also a full-time student at Butler Communtiy college studying to be an OTA.

kismetly
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 1:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello! I am a single mother of two boys - age 20, and 6. I'm glad to be here to learn and share. :)

AzariahsMother
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 3:10 PM

Welcome, I am doing well thank you and yourself?

Quoting hkelly7:

Thanks mama! How are you?

Quoting AzariahsMother:

Quoting hkelly7:

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN