Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Introduce yourself...

wave 

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Sep. 12, 2011 at 5:54 PM
Replies (771-780):
AzariahsMother
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 3:11 PM

Yes, they are a great employer.  I have been with them for a year and 3 months.  I really enjoy it.

Quoting sammysweets:

The Hartford is a wonderful company. I have had insurance with them for years ( I have only been driving for six years though).

AzariahsMother
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 3:12 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting sammysweets:

Hello, My name is Samantha and I live in Wichita, KS. I have two boys and my boyfriend has two children, so in total we have four. Two of the four children that we have are autistic. I work at a nursing home as a CNA and I have been working at the same facility since I was 16 and I love it. I am also a full-time student at Butler Communtiy college studying to be an OTA.

AzariahsMother
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 3:12 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting kismetly:

Hello! I am a single mother of two boys - age 20, and 6. I'm glad to be here to learn and share. :)

mommynti3
by New Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 10:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello ladies. I'm a mother of three boys. I've been married for 5 years to my husband Alvin. I live in Chicago, but my heart still longs for  Florida. I'm kind warm hearted and cant wait to get ideas and share thoughts with you guys. Excited about talking to you wonderful wise moms.bow down

AzariahsMother
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:22 PM
Welcome to the group.

Quoting mommynti3:

Hello ladies. I'm a mother of three boys. I've been married for 5 years to my husband Alvin. I live in Chicago, but my heart still longs for  Florida. I'm kind warm hearted and cant wait to get ideas and share thoughts with you guys. Excited about talking to you wonderful wise moms.bow down

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MichelleSw
by CoolStory on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi ALL :) Michelle here, from Southern Louisiana. Mommy to 1. Alaina who is 5!

AzariahsMother
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:23 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting MichelleSw:

Hi ALL :) Michelle here, from Southern Louisiana. Mommy to 1. Alaina who is 5!

AngryOwl
by New Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, I'm Abby. I'm a mom of two primary school aged children deep in the Ozarks. we've always been a simple-living family, but we recently moved from the Kansas City area to this place where many families are forced by circumstance to live even more simply than we have been. it's been very eye opening. DIY is a way of life, here, not just the latest trend. in a way, it's very inspiring, even empowering, to see what a person can be capable of doing for herself. anyway, that's enough from me. I look forward to getting to know y'all and having some great conversations!

rebeccadac
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi there! I am Rebecca 38 we live in southeast Michigan with my dh Ted and three kids. Daniel 10(next week), Anna 6 and Colin 4.  since Colin came along I have been lucky enough to be a SAHM, before that I worked pt time as a social worker.  I also take care of my cousin's 11 mo old daughter forextra income and a freinds daughter as she does seasonal work..  I am a real kid perdon and have  always worked with little ones since college.  As with any of us we are always looking for ideas to save. Dh also has a computer repair business on the side.

NewMommyB
by Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello :) I'm really excited to be a part of this group! I am a sahm / wahm as of June this year and going from extra income from my wah job, to hitting every penny but still wanting to live the lifestyle we had before I'm in desperate need of budgeting and financial assistance LOL

One of my main priorities and goals in 2013 is to follow a set budget and pay off debt instead of continuing to struggle :) So I'm happy to be here!! Thanks!

Brittnae
Mom of 2 - Wife to HS Sweetheart
Stay and Work at Home Mommy from the UP of Michigan 

Facebook me: fb.com/BrittnaeG
Twitter: @BrittnaeG

My Blog

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement