Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Target

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:13 AM
  • 14 Replies

This morning as I was watching the Today show, one of the interviews was with Target. Apparently target was selling Mossina(sp) which is a very fancy brand. But of course being at Target everything was cheaper and a 'fake' but looked very much like the actual real brand. Anyways, when this line came out the Target website crashed due to so many people ordering, people were lining outside stores for the stuff as well. Now, the line is sold out.

Anybody involved with buying from the line or heck even know the designer? I am unfamiliar with this designer but apparently it's huge. 

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AzariahsMother
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:31 AM

I know the line.  I don't know if I have bought anything.  I mean I do shop at Target, so I am sure I have something. 

ReesesPieces
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:57 AM

Yeah, I shop at Target but I have no idea.  I'm not a look at the label kind of gal - at least when it comes to clothes.  :)

ta2dirishlass
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:16 AM

Never heard of it. I don't look at labels much.

suziejax
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:58 AM

I dont but I love Targets clearance :-) its my friend! lol

mommyprice09
by Ashley on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:49 PM

it just blew my mind when I heard that people were lined out the store...I don't or have never done that before let alone for a designer line.

I was curious and went online and everything is becoming out of stock only a few items available...lol

mommyprice09
by Ashley on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:50 PM

o yes! Dh laughs when I shop the outside aisles because on the end of them is where all the clearance goes lol And the dollar bins get me...lol

Quoting suziejax:

ta2dirishlass
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:32 PM

Quoting mommyprice09:

o yes! Dh laughs when I shop the outside aisles because on the end of them is where all the clearance goes lol And the dollar bins get me...lol

Quoting suziejax:

Sounds like I need to check out Target. I've been in the one here a grand total of four times in 7 years.

suziejax
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:47 PM

hehehehe :-)

Quoting mommyprice09:

Quoting suziejax:

suziejax
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:48 PM

Yeah girl go check them out often! I have found great shirts before & clothes for only 2.97 each sometimes , ,, awesome stuff. and once I found a ( I KID U not) a 20 pound bag of cat food for 1.97!!!!!!!!! I thought it was a mistake but lady said no, its that price ( it was clearance a discontinued flavor). I love target!

Quoting ta2dirishlass:

Quoting mommyprice09:

Quoting suziejax:

Sounds like I need to check out Target. I've been in the one here a grand total of four times in 7 years.

LiloViet
by Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:31 PM

It's Missoni.

They sell them at Neiman marcus. dept store. I stood in line for my burberry purse at 7am. It was well worth the savings. 1000.00 purse for half the price. :D Some things are worth standing in line for. I don't regret it one bit. Love my purse! 

People who love name brand stuff will go out of their way to get it. Only some I will not all. :) I am a brand snob. I go for quality. I  have a lot of name brand clothes for clearance price 5.00 or so. Great deals with awesome quality. Can't beat that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)