Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

Ways to help you save interest on credit card balances

Posted by   + Show Post

Sometimes it's hard to keep track of all of one's bills--and credit card balances are just one of them.  You can try to keep receipts and sift through your mail, but wouldn't it be helpful to have an online tool that could help you track your purchases as well as organize ways to pay off your balances?

We asked CafeMoms who have Chase credit cards to try Chase Blueprint.  It's an online tool available to Chase credit card holders where you can see what you've bought, decide the amount of money you need to pay off your balance and over how many months you want to do it.

How do you usually keep track of your credit card purchases, and how do you decide how to pay down your credit card balances?

^ The CafeMom Team

by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 6:20 PM
Replies (21-30):
yayay15
by on Nov. 29, 2011 at 1:47 PM
I love chase and the blueprint is awesome! I use to pay the bills that come out automatically and just pay it off each month. It makes it easy to track everything And pay it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Charizma77
by Carissa on Nov. 29, 2011 at 2:03 PM

We don't have credit cards.

Wish2Be
by on Nov. 29, 2011 at 3:28 PM

I allot a certain amount out of each check to pay for it.

Bmat
by Bronze Member on Nov. 29, 2011 at 6:10 PM

This sounds like a useful tool. We pay off the balance every month.

maybebaby83
by on Nov. 29, 2011 at 8:08 PM

I have had my chase card for years now and never even heard of the blueprint option!  I loved playing around with it and thought it was pretty neat to be able to build your own plan on how to pay and what to pay.. I also love seeing the categories on WHERE my money is going.. Really puts it into prospective on what you waste your money on lol.

maybebaby83
by on Nov. 29, 2011 at 8:09 PM

But! I do have a gripe about Chase.. I have had their card for years and pay it on time religiously and they won't lower my APR :( It's pretty high and it's frustrating that they won't lower it at all..

elasmimi
by on Nov. 29, 2011 at 8:53 PM

I have a Chase card, but I usually pay it off every month.

slw123
by Member on Nov. 29, 2011 at 9:07 PM

I keep track of my purchases by looking online. 

mommythree0508
by on Nov. 29, 2011 at 10:54 PM

we don't use credit cards.

Kainalu55
by Bronze Member on Nov. 29, 2011 at 11:07 PM

i never spend more than i can pay off that month! i NEVER leave a balance!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement