Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My trip to the library...

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:48 PM
  • 7 Replies

Today I went to our public library with my children. Our public library is full with great books and very nice customer service. The place looks amazing after a renovation and although they are still making some changes, the place is orderly, clean, quiet and plain wonderful. There I can find any information my busy mind would want to acquire.teacher It even  has a play area for the little ones. I can see in one of the corners a lady (more then likely a tutor) teaching a child how to read, I see an older man with his reading glassesgrandpaand his nose immerse in a novel, I see three teens over a laptop writing down information on a project from school and smiling between comments, I see many more people just enjoying their quiet time, reading those lovely things called books... but wait, uuhh whats that? I see one of the employees on the computer... doing what???  oh lord nooooo!! she is playing CITYVILLE!!!!  aaaggggghhhhh!!jaw drop

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/yvonne37
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mommyprice09
by Ashley on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:13 PM

o no lol

mommyprice09
by Ashley on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:14 PM

that is kind of funny though because it is a library filled with amazing reads lol

suziejax
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:28 PM

LOL . we love our public library. My son even volunteers there shelving books.

yvonne37
by Yvonne on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:34 PM

hehe... ;)

3mom627
by Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:44 PM

Too funny.  Their computers are really fast that much I can say.  I love the library.  Haven't been there since I got my kindle.

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:18 PM

LOL.

Stevensmomma
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 9:35 PM

HAHA 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)