Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you buy this?

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 5:57 AM
  • 19 Replies

IVI Playing Family Kids 3D Floor Rug Small-$143.96

Features:
    •    Engages your child in creative play
    •    Great for social interaction; your child’s friends can 
join them in their imaginary world
    •    Different styles to suit different ages, interests 
and genders
    •    Rugs meet European Child Protection Standards for mechanical and physical endurance, non-flammability and the absence of toxic substances. 
100% polypropylene.
    •    Hypo-allergic, anti-static and anti-stain
    •    Easy to clean

Size:
1m x 1.5m

•    Finally a dolls house that doesn’t take up space! Simply lay this rug on your daughter’s floor or in the playroom for all to enjoy and watch dolls, toys and teddies come to life in an imaginary family. The floor of the house is without pile, and the pile forms all the furniture in the various rooms. There are two sizes, and the large rug is complete with a swimming pool.

• Toys not included

About IVI:
New from Turkey, IVI play rugs are
3 dimensional Play Rugs for children of all ages. All IVI rugs meet the strict European Child Protection Standards, so your child will be safe to play for hours.

In an age when so much technology is crying out for your child’s attention, including video games, TV, DVD’s, MP3 players and chat sites, it’s refreshing to know that their next favourite play mate doesn’t even require batteries. Just pull out your child’s toy farm animals, cars and dolls and enjoy watching them rediscover their creativity and imagination on their new IVI Play Rug.

by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 5:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Miss-B
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 6:43 AM
Cool, buy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Nov. 18, 2011 at 7:48 AM

These are very cute, but my children have a very cute race car track rug that sits in the corner and never gets used so I wouldn'y buy it.

Amy127
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2011 at 7:58 AM
Too expensive for my liking. A doll house or race track would work the same for a quarter of the price.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ReesesPieces
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:36 AM
Cute but I wouldn't buy it. We have a doll house that gets a lot of use.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yourpassion
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:37 AM

Quoting Amy127:

Too expensive for my liking. A doll house or race track would work the same for a quarter of the price.

amy7243
by Amy on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:40 AM
Quoting Amy127:

Same here!
ShirreeM
by Member on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:49 AM
That is way cool!!! Buy!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yvonne37
by Yvonne on Nov. 18, 2011 at 9:31 AM

very cool.. i think i would buy it if our economy was in a different moment, i know my daughter would love it.. she would put her doll house next to it and play pretend for hours.. even I would play with it! lol.. but for now.. i dont think i would buy it

ta2dirishlass
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this

It's a neat idea. We had a train rug and DD loved it but that price tag is way out of line.

mommyprice09
by Ashley on Nov. 18, 2011 at 10:04 AM

too expensive, they have doll houses and ther items.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)