Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Challenge

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:50 AM
  • 11 Replies

Over the last week I posted 5 different freebie posts with different items.  I know we all love a freebie from time to time.  Have you ever thought about challenging yourself?

I challenge you to stuff you r mailbox with freebies this year.  Try to get 1 freebie a week, or take it a step further and do a freebie a day.

I'm going to try it

Anyone else up for trying for 1 freebie a day? 

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suziejax
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:00 PM
Not me because i am extermley picky about that....idid that atmyold address and a lot of thosefreebie places sell your info and i got more than just my freebies i ordered i got tons of junk mail too after that....so since my move i was careful and didnt sign up for everything and now i hardley get junk mail .......if i see a freebie directly from a company that insures me they dont sell my info or i pick up phone and call the company diretly and order freebie and say dont sell my info.....then iwill get it....to me afree sampleof this or that is not worth the waste the tons of paper maili be afteri haveto sort through and have an impact on the environment
Stevensmomma
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:18 PM

I have actually been trying to get as many as I can LOL

AzariahsMother
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:23 PM

I have too, and only picking ones that I like and will really use.  Other wise I feel like it's a waste of time.

Quoting Stevensmomma:

AzariahsMother
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:24 PM

I can respect and understand wanting to be careful, but just know that sometimes just visting sites they can get your information from your cookies.  So the best way to prevent this is to clean our your cookies daily.

Quoting suziejax:

Not me because i am extermley picky about that....idid that atmyold address and a lot of thosefreebie places sell your info and i got more than just my freebies i ordered i got tons of junk mail too after that....so since my move i was careful and didnt sign up for everything and now i hardley get junk mail .......if i see a freebie directly from a company that insures me they dont sell my info or i pick up phone and call the company diretly and order freebie and say dont sell my info.....then iwill get it....to me afree sampleof this or that is not worth the waste the tons of paper maili be afteri haveto sort through and have an impact on the environment

Stevensmomma
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:25 PM

Quoting AzariahsMother:

I have too, and only picking ones that I like and will really use.  Other wise I feel like it's a waste of time.

Quoting Stevensmomma:

I agree with you on that. I have been trying to get diaper samples and coupons etc to stock up for this baby thats due in the summer ans so far its going good.

suziejax
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:26 PM

I found the best freebies is by calling the company directly of any brand you want. They will send free samples sometimes and KILLER coupons you can't get in the newspaper. All just for asking and also saying you like there prodecut etc etc.. And then simply ask for your personal info not to be sold.

suziejax
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:30 PM

Actually I have a great program that cleans cookies several times a day & various tasks for for me so my pc runs at top performance and when it asks you when filling out a form do you want to save this info I never click yes

Quoting AzariahsMother:

I can respect and understand wanting to be careful, but just know that sometimes just visting sites they can get your information from your cookies.  So the best way to prevent this is to clean our your cookies daily.

Quoting suziejax:

AzariahsMother
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:42 PM
I do this as well, bit has not always turned out great for me.

Quoting suziejax:

I found the best freebies is by calling the company directly of any brand you want. They will send free samples sometimes and KILLER coupons you can't get in the newspaper. All just for asking and also saying you like there prodecut etc etc.. And then simply ask for your personal info not to be sold.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AzariahsMother
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:42 PM
Thats great! What program do you use?

Quoting suziejax:

Actually I have a great program that cleans cookies several times a day & various tasks for for me so my pc runs at top performance and when it asks you when filling out a form do you want to save this info I never click yes

Quoting AzariahsMother:

Quoting suziejax:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyprice09
by Ashley on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:48 PM

i hava stuffed my mailbox with them for a few yrs but  only get what i want and will use

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)