Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Extra money

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 11:20 AM
  • 1 Replies
I am a stay at home mom. I was looking for something to earn money from home. On my journey to get healthy and loose weight I came across a company that is giving me that opportunity. I get paid to share a shake that tastes like cake mix. I Promote the Body by Vi 90 day challenge. I did Tupperware before and went no where. It's one time purchases. With Body by Vi...it's residual income and it's growing like wild fire. My first party I earned myself and my friends free product. I'm half way to earning my free car, just in a few months. I know people who have done it in less than a month. It's an amazing time to join. Over 100,000 people became customers and promoters last month. It's really an exciting time and get in an a newer company that is breaking records beyond all direct sale companies. It's giving me some financial freedom and the opportunity to take the burden off my husband as a hard working contractor, so that we can do other work in our church and other charities.
Please message me and I'll send you my website to check out. It is the best thing I've done for myself and my family. I'd be excited to share with you and your family.

Rachelle Collett
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 11:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Stevensmomma
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this

wow good for you GDLK

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)