Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

Financial Housekeeping Challenge Day 15: Show & Tell

Posted by   + Show Post

Today's the final day of the Financial Housekeeping challenge and it's show & tell time!

Share pics of your newly organized financial life! And tell us: What changes have you made? Are you saving more? Are you more motivated to save and stay organized now? Got any great tips we didn’t cover? Tell us!

And be sure to also tell us what you thought of this challenge and share any suggestions for how we can make the next challenge even better!

woohoo Congrats on finishing the Financial Housekeeping Challenge! If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. To see all the activities from this challenge, click here.

by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 9:38 AM
Replies (21-30):
MommyOfOne2710
by Member on Feb. 20, 2012 at 9:24 PM
This challenge really got me organized, which is definitely what I needed to do! I feel more confident with my budget. There were some great tips here too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hfaddis
by Member on Feb. 20, 2012 at 9:31 PM

we were doing alot of it already but it has helped us with a few new ideas =) and was alot of fun

yvonne37
by Yvonne on Feb. 20, 2012 at 9:50 PM

I loved reading all the tips and ideas on all the challenges.. and sharing them with my husband, some I had pat down already and it made me feel good to know that I was organized, others were new to me and I put to use right away.. they have helped me get more organized and on track to a great financial future.. thanks!

bertie4
by Member on Feb. 21, 2012 at 7:54 AM

Tips were great. I am doing better!

jbyrd898
by Jessica on Feb. 21, 2012 at 8:10 AM

we are really trying to pay off our credit cards right now.

nova.mommy
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 8:22 AM

This was the kick in the backside to get us to start being organized. We usually get lax(have a financial emergency) a few months in.  Now to see if we can keep it up this time.

2teens2LOs
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 9:37 AM

actually most of these I already did before this-

goddess99
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 11:50 AM

I liked this challenge. Learn a few things. But I've been budgeting for many years so......

la_bella_vita
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Lots of great tips and they have been a help.

mommyprice09
by Ashley on Feb. 21, 2012 at 12:29 PM

i dont have pics but being organized has made me happier

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN