Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Family Piggy Bank The Family Piggy Bank

Giving Up

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 8:50 AM
  • 11 Replies
Do you or have you ever gotten to the point where you didnt want to keep paying your debt, or keep saving for something, or rven bidget the way you do.

How did you handle the situation?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 8:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ReesesPieces
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Just push through anyway. For me it has always been a moral decision. I knowingly took the debt, I have the moral obligation to pay it back. We could have tried to screw over the bank by short selling our old house to my parents, but it wasn't the bank's fault the economy and housing market went down the toilet. I said I would pay them and agreed to the terms...now I'm paying off the $25000 difference. It sucks to see $1000 a month go out the window but I am living up to my obligations that I willingly entered into. When I look at it like that, it makes me just do what I have to do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suziejax
by Suzie on Feb. 25, 2012 at 9:57 AM

smile mini

Quoting ReesesPieces:

Just push through anyway. For me it has always been a moral decision. I knowingly took the debt, I have the moral obligation to pay it back. We could have tried to screw over the bank by short selling our old house to my parents, but it wasn't the bank's fault the economy and housing market went down the toilet. I said I would pay them and agreed to the terms...now I'm paying off the $25000 difference. It sucks to see $1000 a month go out the window but I am living up to my obligations that I willingly entered into. When I look at it like that, it makes me just do what I have to do.

QuiltLover
by Jocelynn on Feb. 25, 2012 at 11:10 AM

I feel the same, even if it takes 2 jobs, I knew what the terms were when I signed the paper and I must have thought it was worth it or I would have walked away without signing...It IS hard to do right ,but it is always right to do right...did I ramble and make no sense?????????

Stevensmomma
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 3:11 PM

no  iam almost wher i want to be so i push through it all the time

mikesmom65270
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 4:09 PM

No giving up allowed!  We are within a year of reaching our goal, even without me being unable to find a job.

AzariahsMother
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 5:13 PM
Thats doesnt sound like fun, but i understand i feel the same way.

Quoting ReesesPieces:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AzariahsMother
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 5:14 PM
No giving up allowed i love that. Thats how i feel. I guess yesterday with the loan thing it just has me wondering why keep trying.

Quoting mikesmom65270:

No giving up allowed!  We are within a year of reaching our goal, even without me being unable to find a job.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Feb. 25, 2012 at 8:15 PM

You just push through it 

PrissyT
by Tracy on Feb. 26, 2012 at 2:32 PM

:)

Quoting ReesesPieces:

mommyprice09
by Ashley on Feb. 27, 2012 at 10:26 AM

just keep going

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)