Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stay tuned for answers from the Chase Expert on how to to clean up our finances!

Posted by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 1:02 PM
  • 76 Replies
1 mom liked this

This post is now closed to questions, but Caryn has posted answers here. Check them out now!

Hi moms.

We're glad to have you in The Family Piggy Bank group and excited to continue these Q&A posts with our Chase expert, Caryn. She is a working mother of three young children, whose job outside the home is managing a financial tool called Chase Blueprint®.

With spring quickly approaching, you may be doing some cleaning around the house and also thinking of new ways to plan for your family's future. We encourage you to ask Caryn your questions, as they relate to the tools you can use to clean up your family's finances. We know there are lots of available resources out there and want to help guide you along the process. 

You may have questions like:

• How can I tell how much money I'm spending on diapers each month?
  • I want to go on a summer vacation with my family. How can I cut back on our spending each month so we can enjoy ourselves?
  • How can I find the money to save for my child's future?

Caryn will answer questions like these in an effort to help you better manage your family's finances. 

Best,

( ) The CafeMom Team

by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 1:02 PM
Replies (1-10):
nana9106
by Darlene on Mar. 12, 2012 at 4:57 PM

I really want to buy a house. We are in the process of clearing up our credit to qualify. It has been a real struggle for us. What can we do to make it a little easier to manage our income and still work on clearing up our credit. We are at the bare minimum with our spending and still can't seem to get ahead. 

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Mar. 12, 2012 at 7:12 PM

What are your best tips for saving money on groceries?

alliesmom112
by Member on Mar. 13, 2012 at 9:26 AM
What is the best way to start saving for our daughters education?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alliesmom112
by Member on Mar. 13, 2012 at 9:26 AM
What is the best way to manage credit card debt?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alliesmom112
by Member on Mar. 13, 2012 at 9:29 AM
We are trying to teach our 3 year old the value of money. Any tips on how we can do this?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alliesmom112
by Member on Mar. 13, 2012 at 9:30 AM
How important is it to pay off any collections that might be on your credit report?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alliesmom112
by Member on Mar. 13, 2012 at 9:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Great question

Quoting nana9106:

I really want to buy a house. We are in the process of clearing up our credit to qualify. It has been a real struggle for us. What can we do to make it a little easier to manage our income and still work on clearing up our credit. We are at the bare minimum with our spending and still can't seem to get ahead. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
michiganmom116
by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 9:56 AM
5 moms liked this

Many experts advise having 3 to 6 months worth of income in savings.  How can we save 3 to 6 months worth of income in savings when we're barely able to meet our bills every month?

mommyprice09
by Ashley on Mar. 13, 2012 at 10:22 AM
1 mom liked this

On your credit score, what kinds of things should you pay off first?

mommyprice09
by Ashley on Mar. 13, 2012 at 10:24 AM
1 mom liked this

this is a grt question! I have the same issue

Quoting nana9106:

http://raysofsunshineanp.blogspot.com/

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)