Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

Stay tuned for answers from the Chase Expert on how to to clean up our finances!

This post is now closed to questions, but Caryn has posted answers here. Check them out now!

Hi moms.

We're glad to have you in The Family Piggy Bank group and excited to continue these Q&A posts with our Chase expert, Caryn. She is a working mother of three young children, whose job outside the home is managing a financial tool called Chase Blueprint®.

With spring quickly approaching, you may be doing some cleaning around the house and also thinking of new ways to plan for your family's future. We encourage you to ask Caryn your questions, as they relate to the tools you can use to clean up your family's finances. We know there are lots of available resources out there and want to help guide you along the process. 

You may have questions like:

• How can I tell how much money I'm spending on diapers each month?
  • I want to go on a summer vacation with my family. How can I cut back on our spending each month so we can enjoy ourselves?
  • How can I find the money to save for my child's future?

Caryn will answer questions like these in an effort to help you better manage your family's finances. 

Best,

( ) The CafeMom Team

by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 1:02 PM
Replies (11-20):
lalasmama2007
by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 10:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting alliesmom112:

What is the best way to start saving for our daughters education?

This is what I was wondering too....
jmower
by New Member on Mar. 13, 2012 at 11:01 AM
We have been struggling for years. Our credit is bad. We need to start saving money for retirement and our kids college. But we are living less than paycheck to paycheck right now since I am out of work. Should we focus on saving for the future or paying off debt? We can't do both right now.
Mrs.Pool2Be
by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 11:12 AM

We are planning a vacation in July to PA to see my Grandads and family.  While we are there we will also be attending my Cousin's wedding.  How can we go about saving the money for this trip?  We will need to rent a car and of course gas money, food and a little extra for things we may want to do.

momto3isme
by Dawn on Mar. 13, 2012 at 11:16 AM
My brother's house is in foreclosure will they garnish his wages for the difference in what he owes on the house and what they end up selling the house for?
Stevensmomma
by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 11:17 AM

Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

What are your best tips for saving money on groceries?

This was my question too ! And is clipping coupons really worth it?

MommeeTo4
by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 11:21 AM
Same here, it seems like I will never get ahead.

Quoting mommyprice09:

this is a grt question! I have the same issue

Quoting nana9106:

I really want to buy a house. We are in the process of clearing up our credit to qualify. It has been a real struggle for us. What can we do to make it a little easier to manage our income and still work on clearing up our credit. We are at the bare minimum with our spending and still can't seem to get ahead. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ethans_momma06
by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 11:34 AM
I dont have any question but am looking forward to what is answered.
momkaribg
by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 12:16 PM

This is a great questions that i would like to know also.

Quoting nana9106:

I really want to buy a house. We are in the process of clearing up our credit to qualify. It has been a real struggle for us. What can we do to make it a little easier to manage our income and still work on clearing up our credit. We are at the bare minimum with our spending and still can't seem to get ahead. 

momkaribg
by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 12:16 PM

Thats the best way tp establish credit? My Husband has never had anything in his name.

Bmat
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2012 at 12:27 PM
1 mom liked this

What should we watch out for after we retire, as far as money matters?

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement