Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

Trash To Treasure ( My Roadside find!) # 2 :-)

Posted by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 2:16 PM
  • 42 Replies

Ok in my town people put stuff out on the road all the time for you to take for free. With signs like take me etc. I was driving one day and saw a ugly ugly yellow 1960'ish broken mirror. That was on the home onwers roadside with a take me sign... its free so hey.. I saw its potential to be something special so I spray painted it 

My husband has a new hobby of whittling and he had made me a key last year. I wanted a way to display it. SO I covered the inside with a pretty scrap booking paper. ( The mirror was gone it was broken) then I glued some pretty paper to some wooden words and exacto knifed the paper, then painted his key white... this is what I got ! I LOVE IT! I LOVE trash to treasure! 

by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 2:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
yvonne37
by Yvonne on Apr. 12, 2012 at 2:50 PM

Wow.. Suzie, great job! :) i love it...

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Apr. 12, 2012 at 3:08 PM

OMG so cute!

suziejax
by Suzie on Apr. 12, 2012 at 3:33 PM

thank you

Quoting yvonne37:

Wow.. Suzie, great job! :) i love it...

suziejax
by Suzie on Apr. 12, 2012 at 3:33 PM

thank you

Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

OMG so cute!

michelles
by Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 3:42 PM

Very Cute...and resourceful! Are you on Pinterest? If not, you would love it...all the cool crafty things that are posted!

yourpassion
by Kristen on Apr. 12, 2012 at 3:44 PM
Wow!!! I love that!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suziejax
by Suzie on Apr. 12, 2012 at 3:44 PM

I visit it often ,, but not on it yet. I have a twitter account ( do not have FB) I coudl use to get on pintrest BUT someone hacked my Twitter account and ( I have done all I can do to get hold of Twitter other than hand write a letter which is next) twiiter is doing nothing to help me get my account back. As soon as that is fixed I will be joining pintrest meanwhile I look and learn when I visit

Quoting michelles:

Very Cute...and resourceful! Are you on Pinterest? If not, you would love it...all the cool crafty things that are posted!

suziejax
by Suzie on Apr. 12, 2012 at 3:45 PM

simple smileThank you girl! I posted it over in my homemaker-mom group as well today

Quoting yourpassion:

Wow!!! I love that!!!!

michelles
by Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 3:50 PM

I don't have my pinterest linked to my FB or my twitter...I only have it linked to my yahoo email account! You may try just using your email!

suziejax
by Suzie on Apr. 12, 2012 at 3:51 PM

I have gmail can you do that? If so I would LOVE to do that?! I thought you HAD to link it to twitter or FB?

Quoting michelles:

I don't have my pinterest linked to my FB or my twitter...I only have it linked to my yahoo email account! You may try just using your email!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN