Replies (101-110):
yvonne37
by Yvonne on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:58 PM

I want to lose weight, but i am to lazy to get off my butt lol

Kelly913
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 11:05 PM

How often do you get it? 

Quoting yvonne37:

Sometimes I need a break from my family...  at least an hour of silence :)

Some Things Cookin' at my blog! 

yvonne37
by Yvonne on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:28 PM

I usually try to get up before everyone is up and go to the backyard swing and sit there with a cup of coffee... thats my "me" time.. but once every 2-3 months my husband takes the kids and i stay home alone :)) 

Quoting Kelly913:

How often do you get it? 

Quoting yvonne37:

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/yvonne37
Kelly913
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:03 PM

I'm really not a morning person, but for the sake of a bit of quiet, I have tried this.  My son, who will normally sleep until about 8-830 would be up 5 minutes after me every time I've tried this!  I can stay in bed until 7 and he sleeps til his normal time, but if I try to do anything earlier he's up with me! 

Quoting yvonne37:

I usually try to get up before everyone is up and go to the backyard swing and sit there with a cup of coffee... thats my "me" time.. but once every 2-3 months my husband takes the kids and i stay home alone :)) 

Quoting Kelly913:

How often do you get it? 

Quoting yvonne37:

cjsmom1
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:35 PM

You sound just like me. But I've decided enough is enough and started exercising 2 weeks ago. I have 70 lbs to lose.

Quoting yvonne37:

mommyprice09
by Ashley on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:40 PM
i have a job
mommyprice09
by Ashley on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:41 PM

i am shy and i stutter

yvonne37
by Yvonne on May. 1, 2012 at 10:40 AM

what are you doing to work it?  I need inspiration :)

Quoting cjsmom1:

You sound just like me. But I've decided enough is enough and started exercising 2 weeks ago. I have 70 lbs to lose.

Quoting yvonne37:

yvonne37
by Yvonne on May. 1, 2012 at 10:42 AM

I see.. have you tried the other way around? putting him in bed and staying up late?  the night stillness is nice too :)

Quoting Kelly913:

I'm really not a morning person, but for the sake of a bit of quiet, I have tried this.  My son, who will normally sleep until about 8-830 would be up 5 minutes after me every time I've tried this!  I can stay in bed until 7 and he sleeps til his normal time, but if I try to do anything earlier he's up with me! 

Quoting yvonne37:

Quoting Kelly913:

How often do you get it? 

Quoting yvonne37:

Kelly913
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:58 PM

Sort of.  It's hard to get him to bed before 9 though.  We aim for in bed, stories read, snack had, teeth brushed, last drink, etc by 830, but our life is too chaotic to stick to it!  That arrangement seems to hamper the marriage relationship though, in our case. 

Quoting yvonne37:

I see.. have you tried the other way around? putting him in bed and staying up late?  the night stillness is nice too :)

Quoting Kelly913:

Quoting yvonne37:

Quoting Kelly913:

How often do you get it? 

Quoting yvonne37:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement