Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Family Piggy Bank The Family Piggy Bank

Quick Milk Vanilla 5 Pack

Product Information

logo.gif

A great tasting, fun and healthy product that both parents and kids alike love! Parents love it because it encourages their kids to drink more milk. Kids love the taste and they recognize their favorite characters on the packaging. Our straw allows you to serve a glass of flavored milk with only about 4 grams of sugar as in comparison to a glass of chocolate milk that has about 14 grams of sugar. With the drink thru straw there is no mess as the flavor beads stay in the straw allowing the milk to flow thru. Easy to use, just open the package and place the straw in the milk and enjoy. Easy to take anywhere! Great for kids lunch boxes. What a great way to encourage you child to get their daily requirement of milk.

This product is also Gluten Free!

$1.99

by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:37 AM
Replies (21-26):
Chinese_Mom
by on May. 10, 2012 at 4:33 AM

Quoting AzariahsMother:

We have bought those when they were on sale, and DD didn't like them.

Hello AzariahsMother:

I'm a Chinese,now I am learning english. I don't understand the meaning"DD" in your reply.Can you explain to me?Thank you so much!hugs

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on May. 10, 2012 at 7:21 AM

DD is short hand for Dear Daughter.

Quoting Chinese_Mom:

Quoting AzariahsMother:

We have bought those when they were on sale, and DD didn't like them.

Hello AzariahsMother:

I'm a Chinese,now I am learning english. I don't understand the meaning"DD" in your reply.Can you explain to me?Thank you so much!hugs

mikesmom65270
by on May. 10, 2012 at 8:14 AM

Probably not.  I remember things like this when I was a kid, seem to remember strawberry.  We bought them a few times but we liked milk anyway so didn't need an incentive to drink it.

PrissyT
by Tracy on May. 14, 2012 at 9:35 PM
No
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HotMamaRosie
by Member on May. 15, 2012 at 10:56 AM
No
mommyprice09
by Ashley on May. 15, 2012 at 8:46 PM

no

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)