Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Family Piggy Bank The Family Piggy Bank

How do you celebrate? Do you splurge at all?

happy mothers day2

by on May. 10, 2012 at 9:52 AM
Replies (21-27):
bubsteroni
by Member on May. 14, 2012 at 3:07 PM
1 mom liked this

We didn't splurge... my oldest son is the only one old enough to hold down a job and as a single parent (ex living out of state), my younger kids were not able to afford anything special for mother's day.

It was still special.... my oldest took us all out to lunch, my younger kids were good to me most of the day.

LuLuRex
by Member on May. 14, 2012 at 4:28 PM

We don't really splurge. This year my DH got me a flowering bonsai tree and we went out to dinner.

mommyprice09
by Ashley on May. 14, 2012 at 7:35 PM

dh made me bfast adnd dinner. we spent the day outsude playing.

Felicity532
by Member on May. 15, 2012 at 8:02 AM

We didn't do anything really fancy. I saw my mom on SAturday and then spent Sunday with my own child.

Felicity532
by Member on May. 15, 2012 at 8:03 AM

good

Quoting bubsteroni:

We didn't splurge... my oldest son is the only one old enough to hold down a job and as a single parent (ex living out of state), my younger kids were not able to afford anything special for mother's day.

It was still special.... my oldest took us all out to lunch, my younger kids were good to me most of the day.

Kelly913
by on May. 15, 2012 at 5:35 PM

We did go shopping and ate lunch and dinner out.  Lunch was at a place that we had a gift card for (didn't cover the whole thing, but helped) and dinner was during half prize appetizers, so we ordered all appetizers for dinner.  We bought a set of steak knives and some cool gripper things for taking hot stuff out of the oven.  Not really a splurge, as we would have bought those things regardless of the day. 

mommyprice09
by Ashley on May. 15, 2012 at 8:30 PM

i had a grt one

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)