Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

Mothers of Influence... good read.

Posted by on May. 11, 2012 at 9:17 AM
  • 13 Replies

Mom, You are Making a Difference!

Do you ever feel like life is so busy and you're just barely holding it all together? You wonder, "Am I really making a difference here, because I can't see that I am?" In your heart you want to make the kind of contribution that changes your world, but the daily challenges of life and the daunting tasks of motherhood often cloud the fact that your life and sacrifices are having a tremendous impact.

Within the pages of Mothers of Influence, you will discover real stories of everyday mothers who made an extraordinary difference in their world. This inspiring book contains more than 100 insightful profiles of mothers who changed the world, and mothers who raised world-changers. These fascinating stories of women will inspire and encourage you to believe in your own God-given ability to make your world better. The skill, patience, hospitality, creativity, kindness, and love they show will motivate you to follow their example. These powerful stories will help you to see the potential God has given you and rekindle the vision that your life is important.

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/yvonne37
by on May. 11, 2012 at 9:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
michiganmom116
by Gold Member on May. 11, 2012 at 9:32 AM

I'd love to read this one!

suziejax
by Suzie on May. 11, 2012 at 1:44 PM

thanks!

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on May. 11, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Sounds nice.

Stevensmomma
by on May. 11, 2012 at 4:56 PM

sounds like a good read!

jbyrd898
by Jessica on May. 11, 2012 at 7:40 PM

might try it.

aidansmommy219
by Gold Member on May. 11, 2012 at 8:09 PM
1 mom liked this

at this point i just might cry if i read that. I'm not usually a crier but my hormones are still outta wack from having the baby and I cry over all sorts of "sensitive" things. You should have seen me when this hallmark commercial came on the other day! lol

mmtosam06
by Member on May. 12, 2012 at 7:07 AM
I want to read it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momto3isme
by Dawn on May. 12, 2012 at 8:44 AM
Thanks for sharing!
bluevelvetKS
by on May. 12, 2012 at 10:12 AM

I would definitely read something like that!

Here is what I want to know, for arguments' sake. We honor the mothers of people who have made a good impact in this world. Do we curse the mothers of rapists, murderers, and theives because of their influence on their children?

mommyofgirl1974
by Lyn on May. 12, 2012 at 1:26 PM

I am putting this on my list to read!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN