Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Family Piggy Bank The Family Piggy Bank

Need opinions!! ways to save on food bills.

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Do you find it cheaper to cook from scratch or to go get everything including snacks from the store?

Options:

Store

Scratch

combination

other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 24

View Results

Ladies do you think it is cheaper to make meals every day and snacks then going shopping for store bought snacks and meals. I am asking because my husband and I are on a tight budget and I am trying to find away to make things easier for us. I already plan out the meals. Now thinking I need to plan out the snacks and "desserts".

Please help me out

If you vote other tell me what you find easier. Please.

by on May. 15, 2012 at 1:27 PM
Replies (31-33):
Kelly913
by on May. 17, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Maybe you can come help me after that!  LOL 

Quoting Heidi5711:

I have got most the boxes out of the way. I have about 10 boxes still in the bedroom. That is really hard, I am now trying to get everything in place two more days and we should be done.

Quoting Kelly913:

We moved the first weekend in April and to look around you'd think we just moved yesterday! 

Some Things Cookin' at my blog! 

mommyprice09
by Ashley on May. 17, 2012 at 6:38 PM
1 mom liked this

scratch is always better and cheaper

Heidi5711
by on May. 18, 2012 at 8:38 AM

HAha yes let me get right on that LOL. I actually have to help my best friend today with a few things. Then next week I have to help her clean her house next week because she has helped me out while moving and trying to get things organized.

Quoting Kelly913:

Maybe you can come help me after that!  LOL 

Quoting Heidi5711:

I have got most the boxes out of the way. I have about 10 boxes still in the bedroom. That is really hard, I am now trying to get everything in place two more days and we should be done.

Quoting Kelly913:

We moved the first weekend in April and to look around you'd think we just moved yesterday! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)