Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

Would you but it?

Posted by on May. 21, 2012 at 9:12 AM
  • 22 Replies

There are many innovative products on the market to help those who live in small spaces create a more comfortable and functional home environment.

Experts say one of the keys to living comfortably in a small space is to buy items that do double duty. For instance, a console table that can double as a desk or an ottoman that can also serve as extra seating or provide storage are ideal for living in cramped quarters.

Another hint is to keep clutter to a minimum. This includes bringing new things like clothing and knick-knacks into the home as well as keeping the things you have organized.

When it comes to functioning in a small kitchen, cabinet and floor space is often at a minimum, especially in some city apartments where every square foot is valuable.

A Rack Sack Trash System is an ideal solution for small kitchen spaces when there's no room for a traditional garbage can.

The Rack Sack is a wire-framed trash system that mounts to the inside of a cabinet. It's an easy and efficient way to keep trash out of sight, yet accessible.

The Kitchen Rack Sack frame is designed to hold either 3 or 5-gallon Rack Sack Bags. It also contains a storage lid that enables you to keep a 25 bag pack of Rack Sack Refill Bags in an easy-to-access area.

This compact and functional item is ideal for any home where space is at a minimum!

by on May. 21, 2012 at 9:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
erienne06
by on May. 21, 2012 at 9:25 AM
No
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yvonne37
by Yvonne on May. 21, 2012 at 9:26 AM

great idea.. but wouldnt buy it.. i have my kitchen organized already... but i think this is great :)

michiganmom116
by Gold Member on May. 21, 2012 at 9:34 AM

Great idea!  It could be very useful in a bathroom, too. 

I don't need it, otherwise I would consider buying it.

aidansmommy219
by Gold Member on May. 21, 2012 at 10:36 AM
Good idea. If we really didn't have enough room for a trash can I would consider this...depending on the cost of the rack and the bags.
Stevensmomma
by on May. 21, 2012 at 10:47 AM

good idea but i would never buy it i like the traditional cans

lyrick24
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2012 at 11:01 AM

no too small for me.

Wish2Be
by on May. 21, 2012 at 12:16 PM

We make way too much garbage to use such a little one, but my Oma uses one all the time.

mommyofgirl1974
by Lyn on May. 21, 2012 at 12:55 PM

No.

ReesesPieces
by on May. 21, 2012 at 1:01 PM
No. I wouldn't. It would be a nightmare with 5 kids and 50 little fingers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suziejax
by Suzie on May. 21, 2012 at 4:56 PM

no

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement