Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Family Piggy Bank The Family Piggy Bank

4 Indulgences For the Coffee Junkie

Posted by   + Show Post

I have made no apologies for it over the years. I have fully embraced it. I'm talking about my love of coffee. It, in itself, is a treat, an indulgence I make for myself everyday...a couple times a day. The aroma, the taste, the wee jolt of energy - yes, I love it.

Do you have a coffee lover in your life? Yes, you can always get them a regular cup of joe or a soy-skim-Frappuccino for a treat, but why not look at some of these others little ways to indulge your java junkie.

Stir it up - Grab a new spoon to swirl in the milk or sweetener. There is this cool one with a little message "Morning Sunshine," which can kick the day off with a smile. Or what about adding a kick of taste - these gourmet-flavored spoons can be a special treat for a nighttime cup of coffee.

Read and sip - A true coffee lover eats, breathes, talks and reads about the lovely drink. Why not pick up Chicken Soup for the Coffee Lover's Soul: Celebrating the Perfect Blend by Jack Canfield, with stories and odes about every element of coffee, from the bean to the brew.

A new vessel for goodness - We coffee lovers all have one or two favorite mugs to sip from, though when craving the java, anything will do. Grab a few cups as a new treat - these nesting mugs are colorful and festive, while this one can be fun to add a little message every morning.

Adorn the walls with coffee - Hang this cool poster in your home office or in the kitchen, wherever you want...praise the joys of coffee with the message "When in doubt, drink coffee." Wiser words have never been spoken

Do you love coffee? Flavored? Regular? What about your husband?

ŠiStockphoto.com/vogelimaging

by on May. 29, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Replies (31-37):
pampire
by on May. 31, 2012 at 6:38 AM

Can't stand it.  He rarely drinks it.

yvonne37
by Yvonne on May. 31, 2012 at 2:46 PM

I do love coffee :) didnt have one today.. lol... my husband is ok with it but im the coffee drinker at home.  I like to get the creamers in different flavors, but dont indulge to much unless i have coupons :)

PrissyT
by Tracy on May. 31, 2012 at 10:02 PM
No coffee for me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jerichos_Mommy
by Malena on Jun. 1, 2012 at 2:55 AM

I love DStarbucks dh will drink  any coffee

Ebonygirls
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 6:24 PM
I drink my coffee all the time
Moms_Angels1960
by Cheryl on Jun. 3, 2012 at 6:26 PM

I don't drink coffee. My dh does and he's way addicted to it.

mommyprice09
by Ashley on Jun. 4, 2012 at 8:05 PM
i like coffee
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)