Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

I'm not a huge fashion gal, yet I aspire to be, to find my groove with style. But I have few mommy friends who are, who love their shopping escapades, who have a thing for shoes or dresses or some other stylish item. For yourself or others who love all things fashion-y, we have a few fun treats to accessorize their lives with!

Adorn the walls with fashion - Grab some style inspiration from the art world as a cool indulgence for the home. From vintage Vogue covers to Warhol's ode to shoes, it's an easy treat to bring her love of fashion into her every day. Check out this cool shoe silhouette print or an inspiration that "with the right accessories, she can do anything."

Channel her inner Coco Chanel - Let her embrace her own fashion design dream with this coloring book...for adults. Sketch, design, create.

Make it work! - All fashionistas love Project Runway. Let her sip some tea from a mug with a quote from the show, one that host/model/uberbeauty Heidi Klum says: "I'll see you on the runway."

Behind the scenes of the Queen - Not Elizabeth, mind you, but the queen of fashion, Anna Wintour. The fascinating documentary "The September Issue" chronicles the ins and outs of making that magazine hit the stands every month. Grab the DVD today a the perfect indulgence for your fashion freak.

Do you love fashion? Who's style do you like? What is your go-to outfit? 

ŠiStockphoto.com/RTimages

by on May. 30, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Replies (31-40):
TheBabyFactory4
by on May. 30, 2012 at 6:05 PM
Me too, most days I like comfy but I like buying cute clothes that go.with fashion trends for going out

Quoting yvonne37:

i like fashion.. not too crazy over it... but i enjoy going shopping.  I dont really have a set style but anything casual, comfy and chic would do :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AzariahsMother
by on May. 30, 2012 at 9:34 PM
I'm not into fashion.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AzariahsMother
by on May. 30, 2012 at 9:52 PM
I like to be comfortable.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyprice09
by Ashley on May. 30, 2012 at 10:18 PM

i like what i like i dc if  its in or cool

Kelly913
by on May. 30, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Not into fashion at all.  My go to outfit is shorts and a tank top! 

nene4503
by New Member on May. 30, 2012 at 11:22 PM

i love to be fashionable yet comfortable :D i'm 5ft 1in tho so i'm all about them heels! the only problem is how expenseive it gets...

Kelly913
by on May. 30, 2012 at 11:23 PM

Same here. 

Quoting AzariahsMother:

I like to be comfortable.

Some Things Cookin' at my blog! 

Jerichos_Mommy
by Malena on May. 31, 2012 at 1:48 AM

I can't afford to be big on fashion

Madelaine
by Bronze Member on May. 31, 2012 at 11:32 AM

Not really..I like to see fashionable things in magazines or on tv but I am mostly in t shirts and yoga pants.

heaven21988
by on May. 31, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement