Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

In just a few day, we will be celebrating all things D-A-D. Yup, whether he enjoys his day with breakfast in bed or an early golf game or a BBQ where he's King of the Grill, it is his day. Don't want to just hand over another tie? Check out these cool combo gifts for Dad that don't cost a fortune (even though he deserves one that does).

Re-Cover and Re-App him - Upload some cool new apps he can use and get them onto his phone or iPad when he's not looking. A cute surprise for him. Look at the InstaPaper, which allows him to store articles so he can read them later, as well as iHandy Level, a level that is on his phone! MacGyver wished he had this! Add in a cool cover for his phone with his favorite team's logo, and he is grooving right along.

Let Him Cook in Style - If he's grilling hot dogs or making an amazing gumbo, give him some new gear to create in style. These boxing gloves hot mitts are cool, as is this funny apron (Good Lookin is Cookin!).

Tell Him He's A Rockstar - Literally, get him a shirt that let's the world know just how awesome he is -- this one is perfect. Add to it a simple, fun crafty gift from the kids - have them go out and grab rocks and paint them. They can be lucky charms for his office or the garage or on his bedside table. Cute and fun for everyone.

What do you give the dads in your life for Father's Day? 

©iStockphoto.com/ klenger

by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Replies (111-114):
fmjohn1
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 12:00 PM
I got my father and my SO these Mr. Beer home brewing kits this year from Target. I saw them on a Daily Deal email and I thought it was a really cool, unique idea for Father's Day. The reviews all said the beer was awesome too and you can buy all kinds of flavor kits when your starter kits run out!
piratepixie
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 12:11 PM

im getting my SO the box set of THE LORD OF THE RINGS.... he has never seen all 3 movies or the exstended version so i hunted all over to find them for him.... he will also get a card from his son and me and another from our baby to be....

Victoria107
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 2:36 PM
A grill set to go with his new grill
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ScrChk23
by Member on Jun. 17, 2012 at 1:49 AM
We are going to the NASCAR race
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement