Join our Back to School Countdown Challenge -- Sign up here!
Are you ready for the school year? Bags packed and school supplies bought? Getting ready for the new school year can be stressful and expensive. If you're looking to get ahead this year and save a little money in the process, our Back to School Countdown Challenge is for you!
From budgeting for extracurricular activities to school shopping, we'll give you 15 days of activities to prepare (and save)! Sign up below for tips and activities to get your family ready for the upcoming year while keeping your finances in check.
To sign up, just reply to this post below. Beginning on August 6th, you'll receive a daily link to our easy activity. One mom who participates in 10 days of the challenge will win a $50 Chase gift card.
Day 1: Size Up Supplies
Day 2: Budget for Basics
Day 3: Start Talking
Day 4: Planning for Extras
Day 5: School Shopping
Day 6: Car Pool
Day 7: Reuse and Revamp
Day 8: Save on Snacks
Day 9: Set up a Study Area
Day 10: Expect the Unexpected
Day 11: School Lunches
Day 12: Pack Now
Day 13: Be Patient
Day 14: Budget for Hidden Costs
Day 15: Save for a Splurge
- The Back to School Countdown sweepstakes starts 8/1/12 at 12:00pm (ET) and ends 8/29/2012 at 11:59pm (ET) (the "Sweepstakes Period").
- Enter by replying 10 or more of the related posts with appropriate comments during the Giveaway Period.
- Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $50 Chase gift card.
- The random drawing shall occur on or about 9/5/12.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
- Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.