Granulated sugar (just the plain ol' stuff you already have in the pantry)
Pure Unrefined Coconut Oil (I used Nutiva - it is organic, unrefined, pure)
- Just use a 2:1 ratio of Sugar to Coconut Oil (I used 1/2 cup sugar and 1/4 cup coconut oil)
- In a bowl mix the two together completely.
- Put into a container for use.
- Just rub your hands and/or feet with the scrub, rinse and dry. They will feel soft as a baby's bum!
- Sugar scrubs are best for exfoliating hands and feet. I would never use this on my face.
- Pure coconut oil is solid at room temperature.
- Unrefined coconut oil smells out-of-this world amazing!
- I found the coconut oil in the organic foods aisle at the grocery store. (For the Canadian readers, I bought mine at SuperStore.)
on Jun. 21, 2012 at 1:24 PM