Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What was your favorite summer memory!

Posted by   + Show Post

Whats was your favorite summer memory ladies?

floating in pool

by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 1:59 PM
Replies (11-20):
momto3isme
by Dawn on Jul. 8, 2012 at 4:38 PM
Quoting suziejax:

Mine was family trips to beach and acutally hours upon hours of play time in my families back yard as a kid with my brothers... boy we did everything in that yard.. had club house with friends over.. camped, swim in pool.. water gun fights lol had races you name it we did it in the yard!

Sounds like you had a lot of fun!
momto3isme
by Dawn on Jul. 8, 2012 at 4:41 PM
Quoting michiganmom116:

Camping!

We always have fun camping now that the kids are older.
suziejax
by Suzie on Jul. 8, 2012 at 4:50 PM

:-) It was ..... amazing how a little plot of land called a back yard held more fun than dinsey to us! lol

Quoting momto3isme:

Quoting suziejax:

Mine was family trips to beach and acutally hours upon hours of play time in my families back yard as a kid with my brothers... boy we did everything in that yard.. had club house with friends over.. camped, swim in pool.. water gun fights lol had races you name it we did it in the yard!

Sounds like you had a lot of fun!

momto3isme
by Dawn on Jul. 8, 2012 at 5:16 PM
Quoting michiganmom116:

I remember one summer my family and another family went together to Canada, to the mountains north of Thessalon near Aubrey Falls.  We hiked unbroken trails back to an uninhabited lake and camped, cooking over an open fire and fishing for most of our meals.  Not exactly pleasant due to the blackflies and mosquitoes, but it's definitely an experience I'll never forget.

That sounds like fun minus the bugs
momto3isme
by Dawn on Jul. 8, 2012 at 5:18 PM
Quoting aidansmommy219:

As a kid my favorite summer memories involved riding bikes and having my brother tie a rope onto my bike and hold on with a pillow tied around his butt and wearing roller blades lol.

Lol!

momto3isme
by Dawn on Jul. 8, 2012 at 5:22 PM
Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

Trips to Striclands for some frozen yogurt

Ohh yum!
Moms_Angels1960
by Cheryl on Jul. 8, 2012 at 5:35 PM

We went to the Lake of the Woods IN Minnesota a couple summers ago and rented a cabin and went fishing in Ontario Canada I will never forget that vacation. We fished and stayed in that cabin.

Moms_Angels1960
by Cheryl on Jul. 8, 2012 at 5:37 PM

Quoting michiganmom116:

Camping!

I hated camping growing up then when I got to be an adult I hated it even worse. My ex would go off & fish and whatnot and I would be there with 2 small kids doing nothing. I chose to stay home after a few camping trips with him like that and be comfortable in my own bed.

mommyprice09
by Ashley on Jul. 8, 2012 at 5:40 PM

going on vacation with my grandparents

mommyprice09
by Ashley on Jul. 8, 2012 at 5:41 PM

also taking an annual trip up north with my family every summer

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)