Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

DO you plan & buy ahead of time ( likes months in advance) when you see deals or clearance for gifts for hoildays or birthdays  etc? I am just curous how many actually do!!!!

party

by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 2:01 PM
Replies (11-19):
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Jul. 8, 2012 at 3:41 PM

I tend to wait.

momto3isme
by Dawn on Jul. 8, 2012 at 4:19 PM
I do for my kids and nieces for birthdays and Christmas. If its something I know they want or would like to have.
momto3isme
by Dawn on Jul. 8, 2012 at 4:21 PM
I also keep a list of what I buy on my computer and who I bought it for.
suziejax
by Suzie on Jul. 8, 2012 at 4:55 PM

Ok today I got a deal I got my dd gift wrap , invitations etc etc for her party for only 25 cents a pack! I got them at Targets dollar ben clearance sale YAY

Kelly913
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 5:01 PM

We don't really buy gifts for special occasions.  We're more likely to buy what we like when we see it.  Christmas would be the exception-I prefer to plan ahead and know what's being given to whom, but DH is exactly the opposite.  So overall I'd say NO, we don't plan gift buying/giving. 

suziejax
by Suzie on Jul. 8, 2012 at 5:03 PM

yeah sometimes that can be hard to do!! My dh doesnt plan where as I do lol

Quoting Kelly913:

We don't really buy gifts for special occasions.  We're more likely to buy what we like when we see it.  Christmas would be the exception-I prefer to plan ahead and know what's being given to whom, but DH is exactly the opposite.  So overall I'd say NO, we don't plan gift buying/giving. 

Kelly913
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 5:08 PM

For two years in a row we've been finishing gifts on Christmas Eve.  I told him if gifts aren't done by Thanksgiving this year I'm not participating! 

Quoting suziejax:

yeah sometimes that can be hard to do!! My dh doesnt plan where as I do lol

Quoting Kelly913:

Some Things Cookin' at my blog! 

Roo1234
by Member on Jul. 8, 2012 at 5:10 PM
Yes. We already have almost all of our kids gifts for the holidays and I know what I want to buy for our niece and nephew so I'm just waiting for a good deal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyprice09
by Ashley on Jul. 8, 2012 at 5:48 PM

i try to

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN