Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Family Piggy Bank The Family Piggy Bank

Have you started shopping for school supplies yet?  Have you found any great deals?

backpack

by on Jul. 9, 2012 at 7:11 PM
Replies (31-40):
erienne06
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 10:09 PM
1 mom liked this
All from Walmart for the crayons I used ad match from Kroger

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting erienne06:

I bought two packs of crayola crayons (24 pack) for .29 each and I bought two pencil cases for .50 each, six brad folders for .15 each, and five glue sticks for .10 each

Wow, those are some great prices!  Where did you find those deals?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
michiganmom116
by Gold Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 10:09 PM

Nice!

Quoting erienne06:

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting erienne06:

I bought two packs of crayola crayons (24 pack) for .29 each and I bought two pencil cases for .50 each, six brad folders for .15 each, and five glue sticks for .10 each

erienne06
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Quoting michiganmom116:

Nice!

Quoting erienne06:

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting erienne06:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AzariahsMother
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 10:55 PM

Nope

AzariahsMother
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 10:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Heard that office max had some great deals like .5 cent for a box of pencils and crayons.

lillybug222
by Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 11:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Apparently my Walgreen's is running a sale on backpacks. Buy one for 10.99, get one free! That's a steal! Check out your local store. I'm going tomorrow!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nathans_mom0612
by Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 11:14 PM
1 mom liked this
I want to but havent even gotten a supply list yet. He is in kindergarden so im new to all this. I have seen a lot of posts about moms already getting lists. I keep checking the school website too and nothing.
Kelly913
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 11:47 PM

I found our little mechanical one today-better than nothing! 

Quoting suziejax:

we own one of those YET dh still goes out and buys the little ones and complains about how they dont work ?? LOL go figure

Quoting cjsmom1:

Lol same here. I love back to school shopping. I also think I should get an electric pencil sharpener, ds is always losing his manual ones.

Quoting Kelly913:

Same here!  The biggest thing I need right now is to find our electric pencil sharpener!  Every pencil I find needs to be sharpened and buying new ones won't help that problem, lol.  I think I have an addiction to buying school/office supplies, but I'm trying to keep it under control! 

Quoting michiganmom116:

I have not.  We homeschool so I have to supply only things my kids need, and I still need to take an inventory of what we do have.

Some Things Cookin' at my blog! 

michiganmom116
by Gold Member on Jul. 11, 2012 at 6:17 AM

That's a great deal!  TFS!

Quoting lillybug222:

Apparently my Walgreen's is running a sale on backpacks. Buy one for 10.99, get one free! That's a steal! Check out your local store. I'm going tomorrow!

momto3isme
by Dawn on Jul. 11, 2012 at 7:32 AM
[quote name="Kelly913" id="0"]

The sales haven't started here yet.  We don't need much for personal use, but I stock up on the penny deals and other great buys to have items to fill shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child. 

[/quo

That's great! I have never heard of it I will have to check it out.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)