Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

Back to School Countdown Day 5: School Shopping

Posted by   + Show Post

Sit down and look at what each of your kids need for new clothes. Do they need new pants or long sleeve shirts? Make a list of what you have to buy so you don't end up getting unnecessary items. Then wait for sales!

What do you kids need this year? 

credit card

Did you miss yesterday's challenge? You need to participate in 10 of the challenge posts for a chance to win the $50 gift card. Sign up here to join the challenge and get daily reminders!

by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Replies (31-40):
mammapav
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2012 at 10:50 AM

Will do .

mommieof1b4g
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 10:57 AM

pants lots & lots of pants. they both grew a lot this summer

ZoeCY
by Member on Aug. 10, 2012 at 11:04 AM

This is actually my plan for the day.  My daughter is right in between sizes depending on brand so I need to actually figure out what exactly fits her and what doesn't.  I know she needs jeans and long pants, I *think* she is set for everything else!!

suziejax
by Suzie on Aug. 10, 2012 at 11:05 AM

new jeans

PEEK05
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 11:13 AM

They don't NEED anything ,but I'd like to get my 15 month old a fall and winter jacket and my 3.5 year old a new dress.

Mom2Boys9501
by Member on Aug. 10, 2012 at 11:24 AM
My youngest needs 1 more shirt and will eventually need new pants. Other than that I'm done.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shay0810
by Member on Aug. 10, 2012 at 11:47 AM

Everything, unfortunately! I used to be able to pass stuff down, but they are so close to the same size now, that I can't do much of that anymore! I hit a NICE Goodwill a week ago, and got a few things...

Momforhealth
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 11:51 AM

My kids grew so much this summer. They need sweaters, pants, tops, and socks. Tax free weekend is coming up.  Plus since it is so warm here, I can wait a little longer before we get winter clothes.

cryzmom
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 11:51 AM

not 2 much...onlt new shoes & a few new clothing items..our biggest need this year was socks :)

MommyOfTheBest2
by New Member on Aug. 10, 2012 at 12:13 PM
We bought uniforms at the end of the last school year so I'm just looking at new shoes and socks. Probably will get him some new underwear as well just to be on the safe side.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement