Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

I need advice about making money from home...

Posted by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 7:54 AM
  • 14 Replies

Hi!

I am trying to figure out how I can earn a supplemental income from home, but everything I come across seems to me like it is a scam, it won't work, or the start-up cost of it is just too much.

My computer skills are limited, I don't have the latest and greatest computer equipment, and I have basically no money to invest.

I have no interest in finding a full time work from home career. I am a teacher, and I work part time. I want to contunue to teach and stay in my school district. 

With my background in early childhood/early elementary education, what could I do from home that would help me supplement my family's income? 

Any Advice? 

by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 7:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
michiganmom116
by Gold Member on Jul. 11, 2012 at 8:28 AM

Tutoring!!!!!!  My aunt does this and the kids come to her home.  You can set your own hours, pretty much.

momto3isme
by Dawn on Jul. 11, 2012 at 9:30 AM
Quoting michiganmom116:

Tutoring!!!!!!  My aunt does this and the kids come to her home.  You can set your own hours, pretty much.

I agree this would be great for you!
Tonya105
by New Member on Jul. 11, 2012 at 9:50 AM

I bring in extra money by being an Associate with Motor Club of America. They are AAA on steroids by offering more than just roadside assistance. This is something every family should have 150k in benefits Hospitalization, 150.00 paid per day you are in hospital up to 54,000 , ER visit 500.00 paid directly to you.Pluss a whole lot more. For 19.95 per month my family is covered and just last week my check was 154.00.they pay every Friday by UPS. The checks cash and the coverage is awsome.You would simply open new accounts .MCA has been around since 1926 so they are a trusted company not a scam. Go to http://www.joinmcatoday.com/?a=1014 to get your coverage and start making easy money. They only offer the Associate positions to their members so you have to fill out all info and pay the first and last months premium and your coverage and position will be open emmediately. Click on become an associate and get to work. There are no fees to be an associate free websites to build your income.All you are paying for is your 150k in benefits. Go Best Now and get covered. If you have questions let me know i will be happy to help.

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Jul. 11, 2012 at 10:08 AM

I agree with tutoring or even babysitting.

Stevensmomma
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 2:05 PM
Babysitting. Avon, Mary Kay
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suziejax
by Suzie on Jul. 11, 2012 at 2:58 PM

also have you thought about baby sitting in your home? I do that 2 days a week and make 80 bucks!

mommyladnad
by New Member on Jul. 11, 2012 at 6:48 PM

I used to babysit for a family but the kids are too old now- all in middle school! I have posted profiles on babysitting websites and craigslist with no responses, I applied for a part time job at the mall, and since my specialty in teaching is early childhood, there are not many kids to tutor.... 

I really appreciate everyone's feedback, though! I will keep looking for a babysitting job because that is the most convenient for extra cash! Thanks so much! 

taller1
by New Member on Jul. 12, 2012 at 9:42 AM

Hi Mommyladnad,

Recently  I came across a Great Passive Income Opportunity. I don't know if it would work for you but it sure is working for me and thousands of others who chose to earn an income from home.

You said that your computer skills is limited that's ok, because no experience is required. Are you familiar with Alexa.com? They rates companies through their website. The lower the rating the better the company. Well, this company's traffic ranking is in the top 1000 most visited websites in the world as well as in the US. The last I notice they were under the 300 ranking. They have an 8 year track record and have already paid out over $10 Million dollars and are currently paying out over $100,000 per day. They have a United States Patent which covers all of the features of their system and the owner of the company is so confident in his system that he has actually made a promise in writing that if anyone could find a flaw in his system that would keep it from being indefinitely sustainable, he would pay them $1 Million dollars.

The company is an ad generating online success system. It's FREE to join, it takes less than 5 minutes of work per day and I have been earning money every single day since I've started. The company will give you $10 for FREE just to help you get started and there is no sponsoring or recruiting required in order to get paid. The company has worldwide access and allows their members to cash-out daily. Now Mommyladnad, if I could show you how to do the exact same thing as I've done which will allow you to start earning money the very next day after you have joined would you be interested? If you  interested Mommyladnad the link that I'm about to give you will give you all of the information that you need to know about this opportunity. Please click on the link below:

After you have visited the website feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need any help with getting started.

Warm Regard,

Sonja Cunningham

FindersKeepers
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2012 at 1:43 PM

I'm a secret shopper.    If you are dedicated you could do the shops/calls that are for money.   I don't make a lot, but I mostly do it as a hobby and for the perks (free meals, make-up, ect.).   You need to make sure you work only with companies that are accredited. 

http://www.msjobboard.com/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN