Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

Is Thirty One Gifts a good direct sales company to work for?

I want to sign up for a direct sales company such as Thirty One Gifts to make extra money on the side. I'm just not very familiar with direct sales directly. What are the pro/cons of getting into something like this?? (I want to earn vacation money for next year)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 6:30 PM
Replies (31-40):
mama-jones-of-5
by New Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 5:12 PM

Thirty One is an AMAZING company to work for as long as you join the right team and have the right training.

clowry02
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 5:35 PM

not sure bump

aneela
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 5:53 PM

i have sort of heard about them but it's not a company I would go with...not products i am interested in to sell...

aneela
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 5:54 PM

i would go with a company whoses products are ones i would want to use myself and thus also get a good discount on them...and then have more personal things to say about the products while selling to others

aneela
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 5:54 PM

good luck though with it if you go with it!

bethbailey1027
by New Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:21 PM

I am an Independent Thirty One Consultant.  I just signed up in August.  I am THRILLED with what extra money I am making as well as being able to share great products with my friends (old and new) and family.  Teaching is my full-time job and I am selling Thirty One also.  As a consultant, you have the ability to just do catalog shows, online only parties, or home shows.  It just depends on what best suits your life and schedule.  You make 25% of your sales.  I would love to answer any more questions you may have.  You can email me at bethbailey1027@yahoo.com    :)  

allyn9
by Carey on Nov. 25, 2012 at 10:53 PM

Aorry, never heard of them.

Tgordon
by New Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:52 PM

I absolutely LOVE working with Thirty one. The company is Amazing. They are all the time giving their consultants free product or a chance to earn free product.  Its easy to earn money with them. There is no selling to it. People love the product or if they have never heard of it then they try and once they try it they get hooked. 

www.my thirtyone.com/tiffgordon

WAHM-Jen
by New Member on Dec. 23, 2012 at 7:12 PM

hello there, sorry for the very late reply....

I now sell for Origami Owl lockets.  You can check out my blog on it at http://locketsandcharms.com. It is pretty much what I call my blog.  You can see the producsts here: Origami owl with Jennylou.

The good thing is that it is such an easy sell.  The drawback is the waitlist to get it - but not really - because you can still take part in training with the company while you wait.

My hubby officially took over the candles that i was doing. You can learn more about at http://ihearteclipse.com

Thank you for asking!

PS.

I am soooo loving the new stuff Thirty-One is coming out with

Paparazzi5bling
by Member on Dec. 23, 2012 at 7:36 PM

I do Paparazzi Accessories.  I know a lot of people that do 31, as do my friends... at a recent Paparazzi party I had one of the ladies mentioned she knows 7 people that sell 31!  That's a lot, meaning here it's probably fairly saturated.  I don't know anyone else, besides the girl who joined my downline that sells Paparazzi.  Paparazzi is jewelry & hair accessories, and besides the little girl line that is $1 each, all the products are $5 each.  Women love some $5 jewelry... it's comparible in quality to what you pay more for at target, walmart, sears, etc.  I ent shopping at these other stores to find items like ours and played a game to see if they could tell the difference between a $20 necklace and a $5 necklace - and most of them couldn't!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement