Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

Do you love it when your birthday comes around? Do you love getting Birthday gifts or having a party or dinner etc?

party

by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 1:45 PM
Replies (11-20):
jbyrd898
by Jessica on Aug. 8, 2012 at 2:06 PM

hmm. i like my birthday I guess, but next year i will be 36

michiganmom116
by Gold Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 2:09 PM

I know the feeling!

Quoting FindersKeepers:

Not really..... I am the one that puts together everyone else's bday to make it special.... When mine comes around and no one does the same for me... I find it a bit depressing.  

Moms_Angels1960
by Cheryl on Aug. 8, 2012 at 2:38 PM

Yep, I do when they remember!

Stevensmomma
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 3:29 PM

i like a day of peace ! 

mammapav
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 5:19 PM

My Husband and I always celebrate our Birthdays with a small gift , special dinner in or out  and a movie in or out.  These days things are tight but we try to make it special.  Same for the kids ( who are older )

QuiltLover
by Jocelynn on Aug. 8, 2012 at 8:27 PM

I wouldn't want a party but opening a gift would be great. Most of them come and go, we may go out to eat,but when nothing is planned, it is just another day. Alan will say "what do you want?" really??? I want you to make it special, but he doesn't...never has. Sad state of affair having a birthday around here....smile.

ReesesPieces
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:32 PM
Nah. I usually don't want anything but my hubby buys me flowers or something I may need. He's a good hubby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstevens10
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:33 PM
Mine is on the 16th and honestly I don't care. I'm in he process of paying loans off so for me a $100 dinner could be $100 to a loan. DH will make us go somewhere though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kitten1025
by Kitten1025 on Aug. 10, 2012 at 9:12 AM

After what I have experince this year for my Birthday with my brat, and as well on the past,I really don't care to have anymore Birthdays. I will make it a big deal for my little ones and hubby.

cjsmom1
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 9:21 AM
Lol me too

Quoting michiganmom116:

Presents? We're supposed to get presents???? I've been robbed!!!!!!!! LOL My birthday is just another day anymore.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement