Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Family Piggy Bank The Family Piggy Bank

Do you love it when your birthday comes around? Do you love getting Birthday gifts or having a party or dinner etc?

party

by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 1:45 PM
Replies (21-30):
cjsmom1
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 9:23 AM
I'm glad you said this because I thought I was the only one. My birthday is in a month and I know I'll be cooking my own dinner :(

Quoting FindersKeepers:

Not really..... I am the one that puts together everyone else's bday to make it special.... When mine comes around and no one does the same for me... I find it a bit depressing.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
othermom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2012 at 9:28 AM

Yes I like my birthday. I usually get something from my mom and my grandma and cards from other people. Usually me and my husband go out for dinner, he gets me a gift if he remembers and has the money

othermom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2012 at 9:30 AM

That part is a bummer. I usually have to make my own cake or we buy something. Last year my daughter still had her mix froim her easy bake over so I helped her make a cake with it fo my birthday

Quoting cjsmom1:

I'm glad you said this because I thought I was the only one. My birthday is in a month and I know I'll be cooking my own dinner :(

Quoting FindersKeepers:

Not really..... I am the one that puts together everyone else's bday to make it special.... When mine comes around and no one does the same for me... I find it a bit depressing.  

cjsmom1
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 9:33 AM
I understand because it's the same for me.

Quoting othermom:

That part is a bummer. I usually have to make my own cake or we buy something. Last year my daughter still had her mix froim her easy bake over so I helped her make a cake with it fo my birthday

Quoting cjsmom1:

Quoting FindersKeepers:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cjsmom1
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 9:36 AM
I hate my birthday. I only get a cake if I make it myself, no gifts, and nothing special about the day. Plus I've been single for 3 years which is really bugging me this year.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suziejax
by Suzie on Aug. 10, 2012 at 10:54 AM

hehehehe :-)

Quoting michiganmom116:

Presents? We're supposed to get presents???? I've been robbed!!!!!!!! LOL My birthday is just another day anymore.

suziejax
by Suzie on Aug. 10, 2012 at 10:56 AM

my dd made me an easy bake cake one yar it was sooo cute!

Quoting othermom:

Quoting cjsmom1:

Quoting FindersKeepers:

suziejax
by Suzie on Aug. 10, 2012 at 10:58 AM

Ok if you dont mind me asking when is your birthday??? I LOVE TO celebrate birthdays! I seriously do! May I celebrate yours???? This will be fun!! I knnow what its like to be single on your birthday... ( i used to be)

Quoting cjsmom1:

I hate my birthday. I only get a cake if I make it myself, no gifts, and nothing special about the day. Plus I've been single for 3 years which is really bugging me this year.

cjsmom1
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 11:32 AM
Thank you! That's really very nice of you

Quoting suziejax:

Ok if you dont mind me asking when is your birthday??? I LOVE TO celebrate birthdays! I seriously do! May I celebrate yours???? This will be fun!! I knnow what its like to be single on your birthday... ( i used to be)

Quoting cjsmom1:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mammakisses
by Member on Aug. 10, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Quoting FindersKeepers:

Same here.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)