Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you love it when your birthday comes around? Do you love getting Birthday gifts or having a party or dinner etc?

party

by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 1:45 PM
Replies (31-40):
mammakisses
by Member on Aug. 10, 2012 at 3:27 PM

My husband has been trying a bit more lately but he just doesn't have the talent. All he does is ask me a bunch of questions so I'm pretty much the one planning it if you ask me. haha

suziejax
by Suzie on Aug. 10, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Its a pleasure & your welcome! I am having a b day party online for you and sending you a b day surprise! YAY! Lets have fun and get you out of that birthday funk!

Quoting cjsmom1:

Thank you! That's really very nice of you

Quoting suziejax:

Ok if you dont mind me asking when is your birthday??? I LOVE TO celebrate birthdays! I seriously do! May I celebrate yours???? This will be fun!! I knnow what its like to be single on your birthday... ( i used to be)

Quoting cjsmom1:

I hate my birthday. I only get a cake if I make it myself, no gifts, and nothing special about the day. Plus I've been single for 3 years which is really bugging me this year.

momto3isme
by Dawn on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:07 AM
I like birthday presents and parties! The kid's usually make me cards and gifts.
lyrick24
by Bronze Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:09 AM
i love getting my birthday cards from my kids and husband. i like the presents too!
suziejax
by Suzie on Aug. 11, 2012 at 11:41 AM

o my gosh thats my fav!!! My kids still at their age of 17 & 12 make my b day cards and I think its so sweet and my crafting 12 yr old love making home made gifts ... I SAVE THEM ALL

Quoting momto3isme:

I like birthday presents and parties! The kid's usually make me cards and gifts.

XVAmomma
by Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 11:48 AM
Yes! I am huge fan of birthdays.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aneela
by Bronze Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 2:41 PM

ha ha well ya know for *some* people it is all about what they can GET lol...wink

Quoting michiganmom116:

Presents? We're supposed to get presents???? I've been robbed!!!!!!!! LOL My birthday is just another day anymore.

allyn9
by Carey on Aug. 12, 2012 at 1:23 AM

...never have been a big fan of celebrating my birthday, BUT my kids love celebrating theirs ( I LOVE planning with them) and with my daughter's the day before mine, their is always a party at out house!

ShannanAjluni
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 2:34 AM
My birthday is the same day as my nephew and three days before my daughter's....

I barely get a "happy birthday" nowadays!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suziejax
by Suzie on Aug. 12, 2012 at 11:32 AM

awww i am so sorry girl! frown mini

Quoting ShannanAjluni:

My birthday is the same day as my nephew and three days before my daughter's....

I barely get a "happy birthday" nowadays!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)