Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home
What are some dates that you & your husband go on that are inexpensive?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 16, 2012 at 8:59 AM
Replies (41-49):
champagne2311
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 10:06 PM
WE go check the cows at the pasture together and sit on the tailgate and talk
yvonne37
by Yvonne on Aug. 18, 2012 at 10:32 PM

believe it or not for us just sitting on the board walk alone, in front of the ocean and talking is a wonderful (sadly not often) date :)  and we dont spend but on gas.  Now some times we go to dinner and a movie, on this times I buy the tickets online ahead of time and they are cheaper (usually $8 each) and we do dinner with coupons or we order a platter and share it.

CameronsMommy23
by Amber on Aug. 19, 2012 at 8:51 AM
We rent a video game or movie, sit on our deck & chat, go see a movie, eat out, play putt putt, etc.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MDWife12
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 3:32 PM

Oh I love those - very cute ideas! :) I have always wanted to try going down the hill on a block of ice hehe :)

Quoting Ash_Lee:

The best date my husband (then boyfriend) ever took me on was to a nice park near his house after dark. He brought his laptop (could be replaced by whatever you have. iPad, portable DVD player, etc) and we made our own outdoor movie theater on a blanket out under the stars. Super romantic.

Depending on your age/physical ability ice blocking is a blast! Buy blocks of ice from a gas station (the big ones), place a folded towel on top and sit on it while flying down a grassy hill.

suziejax
by Suzie on Aug. 19, 2012 at 3:41 PM

I seriously love house hunting to me thats fun !

Quoting 19andmomtobe:

We got house hunting since we are trying to find a house. Only have to pay for gas and we usually do dinner. Either 2 for 20 deals or coupons

suziejax
by Suzie on Aug. 19, 2012 at 3:42 PM

sometimes we will go to arcade too! 

mammakisses
by Member on Aug. 19, 2012 at 9:17 PM

Our usual dates are bargain shopping (Value Village, Winners, Home Sense) and lunch or dinner at East Side Mario's. This happen about once per months sometimes less.

bertie4
by Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Sitting on the back porch drinking coffee is about as much of a date as I get from him. lol 

Well we do go out to eat some.

proudMom2634
by Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Yes, we usually went to greenich for a hot lasagna, pizza and others. But, we also l our time to explore different kind/type of food specially when we went out.

Quoting suziejax:

I would have to say eating out is one of our favs also

Quoting proudMom2634:

Eat together, watch movie, play chess and many more.!! But food tripping is oour main favorite!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN